Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I need a fuel cell for gas storage

Nikk
March 26, 2024

I've recently started working on a project that requires the use of a fuel cell for gas storage. But I have no experience in this area and was wondering if there is any special equipment or brands you could recommend? Interested in reliability and safety first and foremost.

by Nikk
March 26, 2024

I've recently started working on a project that requires the use of a fuel cell for gas storage. But I have no experience in this area and was wondering if there is any special equipment or brands you could recommend? Interested in reliability and safety first and foremost.

ann5
March 26, 2024

Hi. Yes, of course fuel bays are an important part of many projects, especially those involving gas storage. I can recommend the iEvil Energy website, where you can find a wide selection of fuel bays, including gas tanks in various sizes and configurations. I have personally used a 10 gallon fuel cell in my projects and have been pleased. They offer high quality workmanship and adhere to all safety standards, which was very important to me.

by ann5
March 26, 2024

Hi. Yes, of course fuel bays are an important part of many projects, especially those involving gas storage. I can recommend the iEvil Energy website, where you can find a wide selection of fuel bays, including gas tanks in various sizes and configurations. I have personally used a 10 gallon fuel cell in my projects and have been pleased. They offer high quality workmanship and adhere to all safety standards, which was very important to me.

alexx33
March 26, 2024

Hi. Indeed, choosing the right gasoline tank for fuel cells can be important. Usually, for such systems, it is best to use gasoline tanks made of special materials that do not react with fuel cells and do not emit harmful substances. 

by alexx33
March 26, 2024

Hi. Indeed, choosing the right gasoline tank for fuel cells can be important. Usually, for such systems, it is best to use gasoline tanks made of special materials that do not react with fuel cells and do not emit harmful substances.