Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How would you get into Soul Cairn?

Dursilnir
July 11, 2014

I would have weakened my soul, besides we will get it back(optional).

by Dursilnir
July 11, 2014

I would have weakened my soul, besides we will get it back(optional).

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 11, 2014

I moved this to the Elder Scrolls Discussion forum since it's not related to the dragon language..

by paarthurnax
July 11, 2014

I moved this to the Elder Scrolls Discussion forum since it's not related to the dragon language..

Mirkrilaar
July 12, 2014

Don't have the DLC, but I would turn vampire. You can always cure yourself when ever you want by Falion.

by Mirkrilaar
July 12, 2014

Don't have the DLC, but I would turn vampire. You can always cure yourself when ever you want by Falion.

valromar
August 12, 2014

turn in to vampire, i always liked them better than the werewolves, and you can change in to werewolf at any time, just talk to Aela the Huntress

by valromar
August 12, 2014

turn in to vampire, i always liked them better than the werewolves, and you can change in to werewolf at any time, just talk to Aela the Huntress

dovahkiin2003
April 27, 2015

i weakend my soul and did not get it back i was ready to get out of the soul carrain

by dovahkiin2003
April 27, 2015

i weakend my soul and did not get it back i was ready to get out of the soul carrain

dovahnite
April 29, 2015

I did Vampire. Had no idea what "weakened soul" entailed until I looked it up about ten minutes ago, and didn't really like the sound of it. Especially since my fighting skills don't really need interference from weakened anything.

dovahkiin2003

Get it back by finding the Soul Essence Gem that's somewhere in the Cairn, it should remove the effect when you pick it up. Totally didn't know that until about ten minutes ago, either.

by dovahnite
April 29, 2015

I did Vampire. Had no idea what "weakened soul" entailed until I looked it up about ten minutes ago, and didn't really like the sound of it. Especially since my fighting skills don't really need interference from weakened anything.

dovahkiin2003

Get it back by finding the Soul Essence Gem that's somewhere in the Cairn, it should remove the effect when you pick it up. Totally didn't know that until about ten minutes ago, either.

dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

what happens when you weaken your soul

by dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

what happens when you weaken your soul

dovahnite
May 1, 2015

Reduces your Health, Stamina and Magicka by 45 points and caues it to recover more slowly.

by dovahnite
May 1, 2015

Reduces your Health, Stamina and Magicka by 45 points and caues it to recover more slowly.

KhagraTheJester
May 1, 2015

I personally hate playing vampire. The one character I did play vampire on, I deleted, even after I was cured. Playing on that character as a vampire just made me hate the character, and so i'll have to make a new dark brotherhood and thieves guild character some day, but the one time I went into the soul cairn, I chose to soul drain, and I got my soul back by accident. Which was nice.

by KhagraTheJester
May 1, 2015

I personally hate playing vampire. The one character I did play vampire on, I deleted, even after I was cured. Playing on that character as a vampire just made me hate the character, and so i'll have to make a new dark brotherhood and thieves guild character some day, but the one time I went into the soul cairn, I chose to soul drain, and I got my soul back by accident. Which was nice.

BanditNation
May 29, 2015
valromar

Isn't that, like, three times and then you can't turn anymore?

by BanditNation
May 29, 2015
valromar

Vulvokunah
May 30, 2015
BanditNation
valromar

Nid. With Dawnguard installed, Aela can only turn you again once after you first turn into one. After that, you can never be a werewolf again.

At least, that is what i hear.

Anyway, i chose to weaken my soul. I want to keep my werewolf status.

by Vulvokunah
May 30, 2015
BanditNation
valromar

Nid. With Dawnguard installed, Aela can only turn you again once after you first turn into one. After that, you can never be a werewolf again.

At least, that is what i hear.

Anyway, i chose to weaken my soul. I want to keep my werewolf status.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

I agree with Khagra. I detest vampires and playing as vampires. My dream mod would be a Blade mod so I could look awesome while I destroyed the undead. I weakened my soul, no matter how tempting Serana made it sound...

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

I agree with Khagra. I detest vampires and playing as vampires. My dream mod would be a Blade mod so I could look awesome while I destroyed the undead. I weakened my soul, no matter how tempting Serana made it sound...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.