Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

List of Shouts

LeHott
November 23, 2014

Here is what troubles me... This site is called "Thu'um" which means "Dragon shout". Although, we do not have any shouts on the site.

Perhaps we could add another thing to the site, a list of shouts which would include the shout, 3 words of the shout and the translation.

I don't know if this has been discussed earlier, excuse me if it has.

by LeHott
November 23, 2014

Here is what troubles me... This site is called "Thu'um" which means "Dragon shout". Although, we do not have any shouts on the site.

Perhaps we could add another thing to the site, a list of shouts which would include the shout, 3 words of the shout and the translation.

I don't know if this has been discussed earlier, excuse me if it has.

Rahvaatzul
November 23, 2014

If you look deep enough into the lessons (here), you can find this list of shouts (Section II: In Practice -> Dragon Shouts and Names).

by Rahvaatzul
November 23, 2014

If you look deep enough into the lessons (here), you can find this list of shouts (Section II: In Practice -> Dragon Shouts and Names).

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.