Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite game

1  2 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
March 22, 2015

This is a tough one, but I'd say tied first is Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 3. But anyway, what's yours?

by DovahKiinZaan
March 22, 2015

This is a tough one, but I'd say tied first is Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 3. But anyway, what's yours?

Loniizrath
March 23, 2015

My favourites tend to shift around a lot, but Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has held the top spot for quite a while now.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2015

My favourites tend to shift around a lot, but Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has held the top spot for quite a while now.

DovahKiinZaan
March 23, 2015

Mine shift around, too, but Red Dead or Skyrim always have a place.

by DovahKiinZaan
March 23, 2015

Mine shift around, too, but Red Dead or Skyrim always have a place.

Kosenu
March 24, 2015

Top 5, in no particular order:

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Hotline Miami
  • Guild Wars (ugh, the nostalgia)
  • Jet Set Radio
by Kosenu
March 24, 2015

Top 5, in no particular order:

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Hotline Miami
  • Guild Wars (ugh, the nostalgia)
  • Jet Set Radio

DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015
Nice!
by DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015
Nice!

Jordan L
March 24, 2015

Tied with Skyrim, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Fallout 3 definately is in there too. League of Legends for favorite PC game.

by Jordan L
March 24, 2015

Tied with Skyrim, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Fallout 3 definately is in there too. League of Legends for favorite PC game.

DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015

FALLOUT 3!

by DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015

FALLOUT 3!

DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015

FALLOUT 3!

by DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015

FALLOUT 3!

Sahkrahfaas
March 24, 2015

I like TES (duhh) and I have Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind. I enjoy Morrowind and Oblivion since they give me a bit of a challenge. Especially Morrowind. It was challenging to scrape together enough money for a boat to Solstheim xD I've not got much to do in Skyrim anymore so I don't play it much.

I also really like playing Guitar Hero :P I might be a bit late since nobody plays them anymore but I don't care. My GH game has System Of A Down on it and that's all that matters. :D

by Sahkrahfaas
March 24, 2015

I like TES (duhh) and I have Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind. I enjoy Morrowind and Oblivion since they give me a bit of a challenge. Especially Morrowind. It was challenging to scrape together enough money for a boat to Solstheim xD I've not got much to do in Skyrim anymore so I don't play it much.

I also really like playing Guitar Hero :P I might be a bit late since nobody plays them anymore but I don't care. My GH game has System Of A Down on it and that's all that matters. :D

DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015
I used to play guitar hero like you... Then I took a sister to the guitar
by DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015
I used to play guitar hero like you... Then I took a sister to the guitar

Paalkriiokaaz
March 25, 2015

My Top 5:

5: Halo 4

This one was a great end to the Master Chief saga, it also had a great multiplayer setup. The matchmaking had a skill measurement system to match you to similarly skilled players.

4: Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3 had a good design for the weapon construction system, but I prefered the pre-constructed weapons and competitive multiplayer in Dead Space 2 more than the Co-op of Dead Space 3.

3: Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm was the most fun I've had in a murderfest. No game has the gore and comedy than Bulletstorm had.

2: Borderlands 2

Tiny Tina.

1: Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 2 was the best game I have ever played. The diffuculty is very hard, but fair. There is no other game that has as close-knit of a community than Dark Souls 2. The multiplayer is well made too, forcing you to choose the random people in the world instead of inviting the OP guy who gas beaten the game and is working on New Game 6+. Competitive and Cooperative combine into Dark Souls to make a fluid and viscous game. Story is not forced down your throat, actually you need to look deep in order to learn the story which makes for a very realistic and difficult game.

by Paalkriiokaaz
March 25, 2015

My Top 5:

5: Halo 4

This one was a great end to the Master Chief saga, it also had a great multiplayer setup. The matchmaking had a skill measurement system to match you to similarly skilled players.

4: Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3 had a good design for the weapon construction system, but I prefered the pre-constructed weapons and competitive multiplayer in Dead Space 2 more than the Co-op of Dead Space 3.

3: Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm was the most fun I've had in a murderfest. No game has the gore and comedy than Bulletstorm had.

2: Borderlands 2

Tiny Tina.

1: Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 2 was the best game I have ever played. The diffuculty is very hard, but fair. There is no other game that has as close-knit of a community than Dark Souls 2. The multiplayer is well made too, forcing you to choose the random people in the world instead of inviting the OP guy who gas beaten the game and is working on New Game 6+. Competitive and Cooperative combine into Dark Souls to make a fluid and viscous game. Story is not forced down your throat, actually you need to look deep in order to learn the story which makes for a very realistic and difficult game.

dovahnite
March 26, 2015

I made a list once. Was not the easiest thing I ever did.

10. Game Dev Tycoon

9 and 8 (tied). Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 (8 might join this list whenver my Wii U finishes its famous year-long system update)

7. Pokémon HeartGold

6. Tales of the Abyss (3DS)

5. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) Yes, the shovelware game. Interestingly enough it also had its music composed by Jeremy Soule :^)

3. Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

2. Super Mario Galaxy

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

by dovahnite
March 26, 2015

I made a list once. Was not the easiest thing I ever did.

10. Game Dev Tycoon

9 and 8 (tied). Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 (8 might join this list whenver my Wii U finishes its famous year-long system update)

7. Pokémon HeartGold

6. Tales of the Abyss (3DS)

5. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) Yes, the shovelware game. Interestingly enough it also had its music composed by Jeremy Soule :^)

3. Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

2. Super Mario Galaxy

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Yolbahkron
March 27, 2015

1.Skyrim

2.Skyrim:Dragonborn

3.Skyrim:Hearthfire

4.Skyrim:Dawnguard

5:Fallout 3

by Yolbahkron
March 27, 2015

1.Skyrim

2.Skyrim:Dragonborn

3.Skyrim:Hearthfire

4.Skyrim:Dawnguard

5:Fallout 3

DovahKiinZaan
March 27, 2015

Lol

by DovahKiinZaan
March 27, 2015

Lol

Bahlokus Tafiir
March 28, 2015

I'll do a top 5 to make it easier on myself. 

5: South Park- The Stick of Truth

4: The Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask

3: Grand Theft Auto V

2: The Last of Us

1: Skyrim

by Bahlokus Tafiir
March 28, 2015

I'll do a top 5 to make it easier on myself. 

5: South Park- The Stick of Truth

4: The Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask

3: Grand Theft Auto V

2: The Last of Us

1: Skyrim

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.