Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"Warrior Priest" Dramatic Audio Reading

<<  <  1  2 

Zinrahzul
September 13, 2017

Well, I -thought- I was doing the final draft, but I've been making other adjustments to my voicing, enunciation, and pronunciation. I've (now) decided to use the Nord NPCs as a template for how I speak, shortening my d,t,th,p,g,k sounds as short as possible.

(I'll edit this to show the link -- right now it looks like the file failed to process...)

by Zinrahzul
September 13, 2017

Well, I -thought- I was doing the final draft, but I've been making other adjustments to my voicing, enunciation, and pronunciation. I've (now) decided to use the Nord NPCs as a template for how I speak, shortening my d,t,th,p,g,k sounds as short as possible.

(I'll edit this to show the link -- right now it looks like the file failed to process...)

Zinrahzul
September 13, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Zinrahzul
September 13, 2017

This post has been deleted.

Zinrahzul
September 13, 2017

Ok, so I decided to work a little more on the accent, trying to make it more Nord-sounding (listen to the guards and you'll get what I mean). I started off thick, but thinned out a bit too much on the accent, so I'll have to work to make it better...

https://soundcloud.com/user-870884150/nord-kendov-sonaak/s-6sr4L

by Zinrahzul
September 13, 2017

Ok, so I decided to work a little more on the accent, trying to make it more Nord-sounding (listen to the guards and you'll get what I mean). I started off thick, but thinned out a bit too much on the accent, so I'll have to work to make it better...

https://soundcloud.com/user-870884150/nord-kendov-sonaak/s-6sr4L

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.