Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines

<<  <  1  2 

Liis
Administrator
October 14, 2018
@Unslaad Kein,

If non-canon words are allowed, semi-canon words are an unquestionable possibility.
For the dragon question, that depends entirely on the person running the RP.
by Liis
October 14, 2018
@Unslaad Kein,

If non-canon words are allowed, semi-canon words are an unquestionable possibility.

For the dragon question, that depends entirely on the person running the RP.

GronZeymah
February 27, 2019

If I wanted to GM a "campaign, how would the players get chosen for the group? is it randomized, or is their some sort of choosing where you want to go?

by GronZeymah
February 27, 2019

If I wanted to GM a "campaign, how would the players get chosen for the group? is it randomized, or is their some sort of choosing where you want to go?

Liis
Administrator
February 27, 2019
@GronZeymah,

Players will request to join your RP if they're interested. You can choose from those interested whom can join the group. To be a GM, your account must be at least a month old, and you must make a request in the Roleplay Request Thread to be approved before making an RP.
by Liis
February 27, 2019
@GronZeymah,

Players will request to join your RP if they're interested. You can choose from those interested whom can join the group. To be a GM, your account must be at least a month old, and you must make a request in the Roleplay Request Thread to be approved before making an RP.

GronZeymah
February 27, 2019

OK, that's intersting enough. That was all the information I needed! Now just to wait until this account is a month old...

by GronZeymah
February 27, 2019

OK, that's intersting enough. That was all the information I needed! Now just to wait until this account is a month old...

[deleted]
November 28, 2019

how does my character sound so far for when i can make a RP

Name:Kriiazzkras (formerly Tyler)
Race:Dovah (formerly Nord)
Backstory: When Tyler was 26 he joined the Dark Brotherhood,
he served them for 2 years until he got a rare disease called Dovahsyndrosis,
and his skin slowly started peeling away and was replaced with Dragon scales.
He now flies the skies of Skyrim with Paarthurnax on the Monahven.
Personality:Pure hearted, lives on Monahven with Paarthurnax. (formerly cruel, assassin)
Skills/Abilities:Fire Breath, Frost Breath (formerly can enter a room and in the blink of an
eye everyone but him was sent to Sovngarde.
Possessions:(formerly Blade of Woe in left hand and Mehrune's Razor in right hand.)
Goals:Finding a cure to see his wife and two daughters in Windhelm.

by [deleted]
November 28, 2019

how does my character sound so far for when i can make a RP

Name:Kriiazzkras (formerly Tyler)
Race:Dovah (formerly Nord)
Backstory: When Tyler was 26 he joined the Dark Brotherhood,
he served them for 2 years until he got a rare disease called Dovahsyndrosis,
and his skin slowly started peeling away and was replaced with Dragon scales.
He now flies the skies of Skyrim with Paarthurnax on the Monahven.
Personality:Pure hearted, lives on Monahven with Paarthurnax. (formerly cruel, assassin)
Skills/Abilities:Fire Breath, Frost Breath (formerly can enter a room and in the blink of an
eye everyone but him was sent to Sovngarde.
Possessions:(formerly Blade of Woe in left hand and Mehrune's Razor in right hand.)
Goals:Finding a cure to see his wife and two daughters in Windhelm.

Liis
Administrator
November 28, 2019
@WorldEater,

Your post would be best suited as a thread on its own. Please make posts which are relevant to the topic of the thread.
by Liis
November 28, 2019
@WorldEater,

Your post would be best suited as a thread on its own. Please make posts which are relevant to the topic of the thread.
<<  <  1  2