Sonaak Kroinlah
December 9, 2022

@realms please do not spam our threads.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 9, 2022

@realms please do not spam our threads.

daedranthusiast
January 17, 2023

This site's very quiet lately, but I hope it doesn't DIE die. I really like this place and I've been trying to be more active on it. If anyone wants to chat or just introduce themselves, that'd actually be awesome, as I haven't gotten to a lot of socialization on this site. Zu'u los aan fahdon, ahrk zu'u hind wah pruzah tinvaaki het. 

by daedranthusiast
January 17, 2023

This site's very quiet lately, but I hope it doesn't DIE die. I really like this place and I've been trying to be more active on it. If anyone wants to chat or just introduce themselves, that'd actually be awesome, as I haven't gotten to a lot of socialization on this site. Zu'u los aan fahdon, ahrk zu'u hind wah pruzah tinvaaki het. 

Realms
January 17, 2023

Oh trust me, if the site dies then i'll be depressed

by Realms
January 17, 2023

Oh trust me, if the site dies then i'll be depressed

seylen
March 30, 2023

Hi, I'm Tara from Canada, happy to join the community.

by seylen
March 30, 2023

Hi, I'm Tara from Canada, happy to join the community.

Vusiivhind
May 28, 2023

Drem yol lok, Dovah arkh Jul!

Hi! I've not been on here in a long time, and I don't have a lot of experience with forums and stuff, krosis, forgive me if I do anything wrong, I don't intend to. This seems like an incredible community to be a part of.

I used to browse and have fun with the translator a few years ago, but never made an account (as far as I can recall, lol). I've been getting back into The Elder Scrolls recently, naturally it led me back here. :)

I look forward to lurking on here every now and then. 

by Vusiivhind
May 28, 2023

Drem yol lok, Dovah arkh Jul!

Hi! I've not been on here in a long time, and I don't have a lot of experience with forums and stuff, krosis, forgive me if I do anything wrong, I don't intend to. This seems like an incredible community to be a part of.

I used to browse and have fun with the translator a few years ago, but never made an account (as far as I can recall, lol). I've been getting back into The Elder Scrolls recently, naturally it led me back here. :)

I look forward to lurking on here every now and then. 

OwenClark
June 9, 2023

When juggling deadlines and assignments, a headache can be a major setback. Exploring various techniques like deep breathing, rest breaks, and over-the-counter pain relievers can help alleviate and get rid of headaches effectively.

by OwenClark
June 9, 2023

When juggling deadlines and assignments, a headache can be a major setback. Exploring various techniques like deep breathing, rest breaks, and over-the-counter pain relievers can help alleviate and get rid of headaches effectively.

Avyn
July 7, 2023
Hellooooo from the great PNW- Ive been playing skyrim for years now, and finally decided to make an account on here. None of my friends like skyrim, so its usually just me screaming into the void whenever I try to talk about it with them
by Avyn
July 7, 2023
Hellooooo from the great PNW- Ive been playing skyrim for years now, and finally decided to make an account on here. None of my friends like skyrim, so its usually just me screaming into the void whenever I try to talk about it with them

Sonaak Kroinlah
July 7, 2023

Welcome to the site! Activity here is limited so if you're also on discord, most of the folks hang out there now https://discord.gg/vAJmAJn

by Sonaak Kroinlah
July 7, 2023

Welcome to the site! Activity here is limited so if you're also on discord, most of the folks hang out there now https://discord.gg/vAJmAJn

RobertT
July 19, 2023

Hi all. Call me Rob. I am newbie. Have a nice day)))

by RobertT
July 19, 2023

Hi all. Call me Rob. I am newbie. Have a nice day)))

karlos99
July 25, 2023

Hi there. I am new member. Nice to meet you))Have a nice day)

by karlos99
July 25, 2023

Hi there. I am new member. Nice to meet you))Have a nice day)

<<  <  1  2