A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Chuck Norris was a fork

<<  <  1  2 

Aloktaas Krein
July 15, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

"Paarthurnax", "Uthgerd the Unbroken", "Nazeem", "Heimskr", "Count Dracula", "The Dovahkiin"

"the toilet", "the bed", "a limousine", "your face", "a flying eyeball", "a mammoth-sized venomous vampire bat", "a trumpet pitcher", "my greenhouse full of carnivorous plants"

I could image the kinds of sentences those whould make!

by Aloktaas Krein
July 15, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

"Paarthurnax", "Uthgerd the Unbroken", "Nazeem", "Heimskr", "Count Dracula", "The Dovahkiin"

"the toilet", "the bed", "a limousine", "your face", "a flying eyeball", "a mammoth-sized venomous vampire bat", "a trumpet pitcher", "my greenhouse full of carnivorous plants"

ikaram
July 16, 2014

(somebody) likes killing (somebody).

by ikaram
July 16, 2014

(somebody) likes killing (somebody).

Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014
Aloktaas Krein
Sahkrahfaas

I know, right? The carnivorous plants stemmed from the "grow your own venus flytrap" kit my mum boght my brother.

I can't get onto the generator without paying for membership or something. Paak, I was looking forward to it.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014
Aloktaas Krein
Sahkrahfaas

I know, right? The carnivorous plants stemmed from the "grow your own venus flytrap" kit my mum boght my brother.

I can't get onto the generator without paying for membership or something. Paak, I was looking forward to it.

Aloktaas Krein
July 19, 2014
Sahkrahfaas
Aloktaas Krein
Sahkrahfaas

I'll re-post the new download link

by Aloktaas Krein
July 19, 2014
Sahkrahfaas
Aloktaas Krein
Sahkrahfaas

I'll re-post the new download link

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.