Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ragnor The Red

<<  <  1  2 

DovahKaaz
March 21, 2014
SAA2000
Hiith
When I hear this in my head, it sounds like the next three lines should end the verse, like "He wasn't quite rose,/that much can be said/about ol' Ragnor the Red!", and verses should proceed in the same manner as the first

It should end like it began like you said with a tweak: "He wasn't quite rose,/that much can be said/about Rangor the Red/ From ol' Roirkstead!"

Feels like a little too much to me, I kind of prefer it the way it is.

Sorry about the delay on the final fixes, been doing ALOT lately.

by DovahKaaz
March 21, 2014
SAA2000
Hiith
When I hear this in my head, it sounds like the next three lines should end the verse, like "He wasn't quite rose,/that much can be said/about ol' Ragnor the Red!", and verses should proceed in the same manner as the first

It should end like it began like you said with a tweak: "He wasn't quite rose,/that much can be said/about Rangor the Red/ From ol' Roirkstead!"

Feels like a little too much to me, I kind of prefer it the way it is.

Sorry about the delay on the final fixes, been doing ALOT lately.

DovahKaaz
March 23, 2014

DONE!!!  Don't worry about getting an MP3 copy of you singing, I can get it off of YouTube with flvto.com.

by DovahKaaz
March 23, 2014

DONE!!!  Don't worry about getting an MP3 copy of you singing, I can get it off of YouTube with flvto.com.

DovahKaaz
March 31, 2014

...Anyone going to sing it?  Is there some sort of week-long process of YouTube uploading I'm unaware of?

Just want to make sure you guys didn't forget.

by DovahKaaz
March 31, 2014

...Anyone going to sing it?  Is there some sort of week-long process of YouTube uploading I'm unaware of?

Just want to make sure you guys didn't forget.

Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014
DovahKaaz

I'll keep thinking about more lines.  You guys do it too!

I was thinking since it's a bar-type song, we could try to compile the voices so that it sounded like the whole Bannered Mare was singing it.  Get like 5 or so people to sing it 3 times and overlap them all that way it sounds like 15 voices.  I think they did that in the Song Of The Dragonborn too, just on a bigger scale.

They actually had 30 people all singing the sing which has been dubbed by players as Dovahkiin. Also, maybe try making a Dovahzul song too? Even translate this sing or others into Dovahzul and sing them? xD Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, Naal Ok Lost Vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst sokaaz (the proper way of translating the first verse of the song xD though it's been changed to 'pray' and in dovahzul ends in draal.)

by Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014
DovahKaaz

I'll keep thinking about more lines.  You guys do it too!

I was thinking since it's a bar-type song, we could try to compile the voices so that it sounded like the whole Bannered Mare was singing it.  Get like 5 or so people to sing it 3 times and overlap them all that way it sounds like 15 voices.  I think they did that in the Song Of The Dragonborn too, just on a bigger scale.

They actually had 30 people all singing the sing which has been dubbed by players as Dovahkiin. Also, maybe try making a Dovahzul song too? Even translate this sing or others into Dovahzul and sing them? xD Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, Naal Ok Lost Vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst sokaaz (the proper way of translating the first verse of the song xD though it's been changed to 'pray' and in dovahzul ends in draal.)

DovahKaaz
May 8, 2014

I know, but I figured only so many people would sing it, and there aren't 90 people in a tavern (usually).

I'm going to leave writing a Dovahzul song to someone else. Hey, maybe that could be our next contest!

by DovahKaaz
May 8, 2014

I know, but I figured only so many people would sing it, and there aren't 90 people in a tavern (usually).

I'm going to leave writing a Dovahzul song to someone else. Hey, maybe that could be our next contest!

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

LOL, that was awesome! Daar fend kos truk!

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

LOL, that was awesome! Daar fend kos truk!

Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015

Is it just me, or is Ragnar the Red played in like every skrim inn playing in my head.

by Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015

Is it just me, or is Ragnar the Red played in like every skrim inn playing in my head.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.