Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Suggestions for the Lessons

<<  <  1  2 

ASTORKiT
February 12, 2014

I'm not going to lie, Sandpiper, but all of that went way over my head. When it comes to PCs and Servers, I'm your go to guy, but as soon as you start throwing fancy words about you lose me, haha. Don't worry too much about it, though. I don't focus so much on the logic behind it, since I'm more of an audio-based learner, I have impeccable skill in listening, and repeating- so from that I could listen to how the sounds work and replicate it that way.

by ASTORKiT
February 12, 2014

I'm not going to lie, Sandpiper, but all of that went way over my head. When it comes to PCs and Servers, I'm your go to guy, but as soon as you start throwing fancy words about you lose me, haha. Don't worry too much about it, though. I don't focus so much on the logic behind it, since I'm more of an audio-based learner, I have impeccable skill in listening, and repeating- so from that I could listen to how the sounds work and replicate it that way.

Sandpiper
February 12, 2014

Don't worry about it, when I do the full post I will go in depth explaining what each of the terms mean and show specific Dovahzul examples of how they work. xD But I didn't want to go too in depth in this thread since it's not exactly on topic and it would be a bit redundant since I'll be writing it all up in my phonology thread anyway; I just wanted to give a brief preview of my work instead. I'm sure you will get the hang of it when I'm able to explain things more and post examples! Don't let the big words scare you haha. :)

by Sandpiper
February 12, 2014

Don't worry about it, when I do the full post I will go in depth explaining what each of the terms mean and show specific Dovahzul examples of how they work. xD But I didn't want to go too in depth in this thread since it's not exactly on topic and it would be a bit redundant since I'll be writing it all up in my phonology thread anyway; I just wanted to give a brief preview of my work instead. I'm sure you will get the hang of it when I'm able to explain things more and post examples! Don't let the big words scare you haha. :)

Rah Los Aaz
February 12, 2014

Sandpiper i found something out via Youtube... Don't know if that will help you grasp something more in phonology or anything like that but here it is... is the Dovahkiin song... in full Dovahzul

Click HERE for the Video

by Rah Los Aaz
February 12, 2014

Sandpiper i found something out via Youtube... Don't know if that will help you grasp something more in phonology or anything like that but here it is... is the Dovahkiin song... in full Dovahzul

Click HERE for the Video

tp6u4wu0
April 6, 2014

hi guys, im new here, just a very minor thing when im reading through the learn page, answer to question 2 was wrong, if someone could fix it it will be great :D thanks

by tp6u4wu0
April 6, 2014

hi guys, im new here, just a very minor thing when im reading through the learn page, answer to question 2 was wrong, if someone could fix it it will be great :D thanks

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 6, 2014
tp6u4wu0

Thanks for letting me know! Can you tell me which lesson/question this is?

by paarthurnax
April 6, 2014
tp6u4wu0

Thanks for letting me know! Can you tell me which lesson/question this is?

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.