Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fight for Gold

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

(okay two people are dedicated! First one to lose it at the bottom of the leaderboard guys, should I ask someone to be a judge for this one, because I'm also fighting so we should another judge for this fight)

*I charge at Gold as I know it would be dishonorable to attack Bibo90*

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

(okay two people are dedicated! First one to lose it at the bottom of the leaderboard guys, should I ask someone to be a judge for this one, because I'm also fighting so we should another judge for this fight)

*I charge at Gold as I know it would be dishonorable to attack Bibo90*

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

As Yol charges at gold, I quickly stand up, unsheathe 1 sword and hold it in my left hand. I then run behind yol.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

As Yol charges at gold, I quickly stand up, unsheathe 1 sword and hold it in my left hand. I then run behind yol.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I see Bibo90 at the corner of my eye I quickly jump to the side as I think Bibo90 might kill Gold.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I see Bibo90 at the corner of my eye I quickly jump to the side as I think Bibo90 might kill Gold.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

(i promise I will choose someone I don't know, so it will be fair)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

(i promise I will choose someone I don't know, so it will be fair)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{I say, judge your own attacks, be reasonable, and don't attack people multiple times if they don't post. (Don't post multiple times in a row at all)}

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{I say, judge your own attacks, be reasonable, and don't attack people multiple times if they don't post. (Don't post multiple times in a row at all)}

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Yol was my target so I skid to a stop and start strafing in a circular pattern around Yol.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Yol was my target so I skid to a stop and start strafing in a circular pattern around Yol.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015
Sharsosah

(i actually already asked Mirkrilaar, oop!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015
Sharsosah

(i actually already asked Mirkrilaar, oop!)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I look confused, but I stay focused I wait for Bibo90 to attack.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I look confused, but I stay focused I wait for Bibo90 to attack.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

*I slow my walk to a stop and feel my forehead, I then find a rock in my pocket and drop it onto the ground, using the distraction I jump at you.*

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

*I slow my walk to a stop and feel my forehead, I then find a rock in my pocket and drop it onto the ground, using the distraction I jump at you.*

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

*I quickly run to the side, ans swing at Bibo90.*

S3 GR3D NAU

I transform, my scales being replaced with tan fur, my armor changes, and even the weapon in my hands does, changing from a Greatsword to two Bound Sword spells.*

"Spectral Blades, come to Ko'Do'Kar!" I shout, and my weapons form, and then I take a swing at Makor.

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

*I quickly run to the side, ans swing at Bibo90.*

S3 GR3D NAU

I transform, my scales being replaced with tan fur, my armor changes, and even the weapon in my hands does, changing from a Greatsword to two Bound Sword spells.*

"Spectral Blades, come to Ko'Do'Kar!" I shout, and my weapons form, and then I take a swing at Makor.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Mirk?

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Mirk?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015
Sharsosah

Mirk?

(cause he's the only moderator online, and he's the only person I don't know)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015
Sharsosah

Mirk?

(cause he's the only moderator online, and he's the only person I don't know)

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Aaaaaaaaaaand he's offline

I fall from Gold's hit and look over as KDK runs at yol.

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

Aaaaaaaaaaand he's offline

I fall from Gold's hit and look over as KDK runs at yol.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

(damn! Whatever)

I charge toward him while screaming a battle cry hoping he'll get afraid of the call of an Orc. I attempt to hit him in the face, he dodges it and I end up hitting his leg.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

(damn! Whatever)

I charge toward him while screaming a battle cry hoping he'll get afraid of the call of an Orc. I attempt to hit him in the face, he dodges it and I end up hitting his leg.

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Well, there's always Liis.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(Well, there's always Liis.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.