Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sheogorath's Agents [M] [SD]

<<  <  1  2  3 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Sweet.)
"Emily, have you seen my mother?"
(Oh also this takes place after the FIRST ending, not Tiberus's revenge, or else Suylyath would be alive and you would know him and you probably wouldnt libe in Whiterun in the other timeline)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Sweet.)

"Emily, have you seen my mother?"

(Oh also this takes place after the FIRST ending, not Tiberus's revenge, or else Suylyath would be alive and you would know him and you probably wouldnt libe in Whiterun in the other timeline)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

"No...no I haven't...sorry?" Asked Emily, quite confused

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

"No...no I haven't...sorry?" Asked Emily, quite confused

GreenieDovahkiin
October 11, 2015
"Oh, you don't remember me? Thats fine."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 11, 2015
"Oh, you don't remember me? Thats fine."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
"I mean...yes I renember you, I seem to have forgotten your name though. Mind refreshing my memory?"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
"I mean...yes I renember you, I seem to have forgotten your name though. Mind refreshing my memory?"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 11, 2015
"Sevarine."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 11, 2015
"Sevarine."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
(ok where are we, are we at the part ehere Emily is about to keave the Whiterun hold?)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
(ok where are we, are we at the part ehere Emily is about to keave the Whiterun hold?)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 11, 2015
(We are at whiterun)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 11, 2015
(We are at whiterun)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
(ok ;)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
(ok ;)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015
"well..sevarine...I haven't seen you in awhile" said Emily not knowing who this eomen was but trying to act like she did
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015
"well..sevarine...I haven't seen you in awhile" said Emily not knowing who this eomen was but trying to act like she did
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.