(can you pause till tomorrow :(. )
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
(can you pause till tomorrow :(. )

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ahem, read the description) 

(I meant specifically. The description is so vague.)

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ahem, read the description) 

(I meant specifically. The description is so vague.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

(No specifics yet) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

(No specifics yet) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Beldroth was out wandering the forest when he finally came across a tavern 'Hmm...I should get something to eat' When he entered the tavern he walked over too the bartender and asked for a bottle of the strongest drink they had and a chicken leg, he sat down not noticing there was a dwarf next to him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Beldroth was out wandering the forest when he finally came across a tavern 'Hmm...I should get something to eat' When he entered the tavern he walked over too the bartender and asked for a bottle of the strongest drink they had and a chicken leg, he sat down not noticing there was a dwarf next to him

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(We starting? Or no :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes...)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes...)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Cindrion sheathed his sword and counted out the coins before nodding. He stood. "I doubt you're going to have anymore bandit problems." With that he left.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Cindrion sheathed his sword and counted out the coins before nodding. He stood. "I doubt you're going to have anymore bandit problems." With that he left.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Ullan's vision is still blurred he sees an Elf, as well as a human in the same body, he rubs his again, clearing his vision. Ullan jumps from his stool and grabs the Half-Elf "What do you want?!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Ullan's vision is still blurred he sees an Elf, as well as a human in the same body, he rubs his again, clearing his vision. Ullan jumps from his stool and grabs the Half-Elf "What do you want?!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Beldroth removes the dwarf's hand "I'd appreciate it if I was not grabbed by a hungover dwarf...you must have had some hell of a night" said Beldroth drinking the bottle of strong alchol

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Beldroth removes the dwarf's hand "I'd appreciate it if I was not grabbed by a hungover dwarf...you must have had some hell of a night" said Beldroth drinking the bottle of strong alchol

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

"I did, there's a drum in my head, I think I got into a brawl, I don't know what happened."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

"I did, there's a drum in my head, I think I got into a brawl, I don't know what happened."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

"You getting into a brawl?....with who may I ask?" said Beldroth in dibelievment

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

"You getting into a brawl?....with who may I ask?" said Beldroth in dibelievment

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Look around, everyone." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Look around, everyone." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Beldroth looked around the room "Hahahahahahahah, well now I think I might be getting drums in my head hahahhahahahah" (Beldroth is drinking a VERY strong drink right now so he's probably going to laugh more than he normally does)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Beldroth looked around the room "Hahahahahahahah, well now I think I might be getting drums in my head hahahhahahahah" (Beldroth is drinking a VERY strong drink right now so he's probably going to laugh more than he normally does)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Ullan still has an urge for more, he takes his drink, finshing a quarter of it, then getting knocked out. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Ullan still has an urge for more, he takes his drink, finshing a quarter of it, then getting knocked out. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Wait did he just black out?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Wait did he just black out?)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.