Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Chat Room

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Silvulruth
February 22, 2017

[Drem Yol Lok, I am Silvulruth, I am a Shadow Dragonborn. I am a very special dovah only one of my kind. my power is to summon personalities, I have 6 so far and 5 pets, 4 dragons and 1 phoenix.] [Sonicoshika is my code name]

by Silvulruth
February 22, 2017

[Drem Yol Lok, I am Silvulruth, I am a Shadow Dragonborn. I am a very special dovah only one of my kind. my power is to summon personalities, I have 6 so far and 5 pets, 4 dragons and 1 phoenix.] [Sonicoshika is my code name]

Ruvgein
February 22, 2017
[Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. If you need to you can edit a preexisting one, but please do not make new ones, it causes spam]
by Ruvgein
February 22, 2017
[Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. If you need to you can edit a preexisting one, but please do not make new ones, it causes spam]

Silvulruth
February 23, 2017
Ruvgein

[sorry]

by Silvulruth
February 23, 2017
Ruvgein

[sorry]

Silvulruth
February 24, 2017
sonicoshika

[fellow dovah, i have 6 different personalities so dont get confused please]

[Salem, Satan's daughter and heir of the throne. Selene from Nirn. Sonico Shikia (dont get confused with sonicoshika) Adrasteia Los Kynareth. Ciarda, from Salvectalo the dark planet. Valdis, The Keeper of Souls. Jinga, The Dragon Keeper.]

by Silvulruth
February 24, 2017
sonicoshika

[fellow dovah, i have 6 different personalities so dont get confused please]

[Salem, Satan's daughter and heir of the throne. Selene from Nirn. Sonico Shikia (dont get confused with sonicoshika) Adrasteia Los Kynareth. Ciarda, from Salvectalo the dark planet. Valdis, The Keeper of Souls. Jinga, The Dragon Keeper.]

Ruvgein
February 24, 2017

[Again, wait for others, myself not inclued, to respond.  This is a dragon chat room, it is for chatting with others, not writing a bunch of things in a row.  Please do chatting here, talk to others.]

by Ruvgein
February 24, 2017

[Again, wait for others, myself not inclued, to respond.  This is a dragon chat room, it is for chatting with others, not writing a bunch of things in a row.  Please do chatting here, talk to others.]

Silvulruth
February 28, 2017
Ruvgein

[my job here is to piss you off]

by Silvulruth
February 28, 2017
Ruvgein

[my job here is to piss you off]

Ruvgein
February 28, 2017

[Seems we have a rude one.]

[Anyone else want to post here?]

by Ruvgein
February 28, 2017

Silvulruth
March 22, 2017
Ruvgein

[yes i am very rude i also worship satan so yea i am a bad bad girl]

[that was not meant to be sexual in any way im bisexual and not looking for love over the internet i think thats just stupid and plain desperate]

by Silvulruth
March 22, 2017
Ruvgein

[yes i am very rude i also worship satan so yea i am a bad bad girl]

[that was not meant to be sexual in any way im bisexual and not looking for love over the internet i think thats just stupid and plain desperate]

Silvulruth
March 30, 2017

[dear admin im sorry i can be a bit of a pain in you know where]

[so please accept this apology]

by Silvulruth
March 30, 2017

[dear admin im sorry i can be a bit of a pain in you know where]

[so please accept this apology]

Silvulruth
March 30, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Silvulruth
March 30, 2017

This post has been deleted.

Ruvgein
March 30, 2017

[If you want to apologize, do not post here anymore and let this forum be used how it was supposed to]

[If all you want is to chat, go to the Community Wall by clicking here]

by Ruvgein
March 30, 2017

[If you want to apologize, do not post here anymore and let this forum be used how it was supposed to]

[If all you want is to chat, go to the Community Wall by clicking here]

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 30, 2017

Hey everyone, as Ruvgein stated please use this thread to practice your dragon language only. English posts unrelated to this thread will be considered off-topic.

[Kogaan mid fahdoni]

by paarthurnax
March 30, 2017

Hey everyone, as Ruvgein stated please use this thread to practice your dragon language only. English posts unrelated to this thread will be considered off-topic.

[Kogaan mid fahdoni]

Dovah sav
April 11, 2017

[Am I speaking correctly?]

by Dovah sav
April 11, 2017

[Am I speaking correctly?]

Dovah sav
April 11, 2017

[YES!!!! INDID IT!!!!]

by Dovah sav
April 11, 2017

[YES!!!! INDID IT!!!!]

Dovah sav
April 11, 2017

[iurgkybasyuxdjfhkb7wsiuesbgt78swyesbg7jhkhvyuchajwbleshvduybawhes]

by Dovah sav
April 11, 2017

[iurgkybasyuxdjfhkb7wsiuesbgt78swyesbg7jhkhvyuchajwbleshvduybawhes]

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.