A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Count as high as possible until staff member posts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  139  140  141  142 > >>  

Frinmulaar
December 6, 2015

"Ko keinsekrund viik uv dir. Nid ro."

Yes, Thu'um does seem like a safer haven on the web. Probably because it's a marginal hobby with a shared passion for language and fantasy.

by Frinmulaar
December 6, 2015

"Ko keinsekrund viik uv dir. Nid ro."

Yes, Thu'um does seem like a safer haven on the web. Probably because it's a marginal hobby with a shared passion for language and fantasy.

Necromas
December 6, 2015

I should really invest into actually learning dovahzul. Anyways, this place is also really confusing when you first get here, which also drives people away. Nearly drove me away, but I found The Labyrinth. That game is seriously addictive. 

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

I should really invest into actually learning dovahzul. Anyways, this place is also really confusing when you first get here, which also drives people away. Nearly drove me away, but I found The Labyrinth. That game is seriously addictive. 

Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

I actually didn't really like that game. It was long and tideous and I was sick of fighting something in every single room.

by Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

I actually didn't really like that game. It was long and tideous and I was sick of fighting something in every single room.

Necromas
December 6, 2015

It can see how it would get boring. I've beat the game and am on the final level just power leveling my stats. My hope is to be able to one shot the boss eventualy. 

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

It can see how it would get boring. I've beat the game and am on the final level just power leveling my stats. My hope is to be able to one shot the boss eventualy. 

Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

You think you'll be able to do 500 damage?

by Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

You think you'll be able to do 500 damage?

Necromas
December 6, 2015

yeah, I shoul've thought about that. How about take the whole boss fight without taking damage? I already maxed sneak and have a pretty dope ebony sword.

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

yeah, I shoul've thought about that. How about take the whole boss fight without taking damage? I already maxed sneak and have a pretty dope ebony sword.

Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

Well he tends to use a lot of shouts, which hits you if you're detected or not. So I don't know...... Maybe winning the fight with full health or something?

by Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

Well he tends to use a lot of shouts, which hits you if you're detected or not. So I don't know...... Maybe winning the fight with full health or something?

Necromas
December 6, 2015

No, he doesn't attatck you if you aren't detected. He won't shout if he doesn't detect me. I know because I did the first and second phases of the fight without him finding me. Lol, he dropped quick.

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

No, he doesn't attatck you if you aren't detected. He won't shout if he doesn't detect me. I know because I did the first and second phases of the fight without him finding me. Lol, he dropped quick.

catjenkins
December 6, 2015

by catjenkins
December 6, 2015

Necromas
December 6, 2015

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015
by Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015

Necromas
December 6, 2015

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

catjenkins
December 6, 2015

by catjenkins
December 6, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
December 6, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 6, 2015

Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015
by Raxvulnax
December 6, 2015
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  139  140  141  142 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.