Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Duelling

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Not at the moment guys, I want to fight Lok. :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Not at the moment guys, I want to fight Lok. :)

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I don't send out a Pokemon. Instead, I run onto the field of battle, with my Guardean Orbitars

http://p-n3ds.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/0/1/11014308/1301443.jpg?156

ready.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I don't send out a Pokemon. Instead, I run onto the field of battle, with my Guardean Orbitars

http://p-n3ds.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/0/1/11014308/1301443.jpg?156

ready.*

GreenieDovahkiin
October 26, 2015
Crap.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 26, 2015
Crap.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 26, 2015
(No, but seriously Imma send a skelly.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 26, 2015
(No, but seriously Imma send a skelly.)

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

lol.

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

lol.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 26, 2015
Name: Suylyath
Weapon: Blade of Woe
Apparel: Dark Brotherhood suit with long blond hair blue eyes.
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Marked For Death.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 26, 2015
Name: Suylyath

Weapon: Blade of Woe

Apparel: Dark Brotherhood suit with long blond hair blue eyes.

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Marked For Death.

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.