Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Harry Potter discussion

1  2 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

I will not be on here alot because i have other things i need to do but feel free to join and talk about the world of harry potter. This was not my idea I simply did a favor for a friend :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

I will not be on here alot because i have other things i need to do but feel free to join and talk about the world of harry potter. This was not my idea I simply did a favor for a friend :)

Alduin World Eater
November 7, 2015

Has anyone seen A Very Potter Sequel?

by Alduin World Eater
November 7, 2015

Has anyone seen A Very Potter Sequel?

Krahzii
November 7, 2015

A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel are some of the best things that I have ever found on the Internet.  They're incredibly funny.  I love them.

by Krahzii
November 7, 2015

A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel are some of the best things that I have ever found on the Internet.  They're incredibly funny.  I love them.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

I don't like Harry Potter (and yes, I have read all of the books and watched all of the movies, but that was long ago, and my memory is about as good as a rock's :P), since I prefer much more of the "medieval" fantasies, such as the masterpiece "Lord of the Rings." But I do like keeping an open-mind, so tell me good sir and ma'ams, what exactly is so great about this novel/movie series?

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

I don't like Harry Potter (and yes, I have read all of the books and watched all of the movies, but that was long ago, and my memory is about as good as a rock's :P), since I prefer much more of the "medieval" fantasies, such as the masterpiece "Lord of the Rings." But I do like keeping an open-mind, so tell me good sir and ma'ams, what exactly is so great about this novel/movie series?

DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

Harry Potter is amazing. I like the books more than the movies though.

by DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

Harry Potter is amazing. I like the books more than the movies though.

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
We just watched the chamber of secrets in German class.
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
We just watched the chamber of secrets in German class.

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
And it was in German.
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
And it was in German.

Emperor of Man
December 2, 2015

I still don't understand what's so amazing about it! *sobs* No one ever gives me an answer.

by Emperor of Man
December 2, 2015

I still don't understand what's so amazing about it! *sobs* No one ever gives me an answer.

catjenkins
December 5, 2015
Vokunahvulon
And it was in German.

I wish we did that in German class.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015
Vokunahvulon
And it was in German.

I wish we did that in German class.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

It's good because Alan Rickman played Snape.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

It's good because Alan Rickman played Snape.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 16, 2015

And it has flying cars.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 16, 2015

And it has flying cars.

catjenkins
December 17, 2015

True.

by catjenkins
December 17, 2015

True.

Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

There are flying cars in Robocraft and nobody bothers about Robocraft. It's sad. But I'll check out these Very Potter things. Oh, and Teddy Rax, we watched Pixar movies in German.

by Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

There are flying cars in Robocraft and nobody bothers about Robocraft. It's sad. But I'll check out these Very Potter things. Oh, and Teddy Rax, we watched Pixar movies in German.

Veyd Sahvoz
March 2, 2016
I just remembered this.
by Veyd Sahvoz
March 2, 2016
I just remembered this.
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.