A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Harry Potter discussion

<<  <  1  2 

Veyd Sahvoz
March 2, 2016
@GeasSeidheSingh

I think what people like about it is the storyline. I mean the background in the castle itself is a lot. I like it because it's kind of a modernized series with magic and just the depth of some of the things and all is quite cool. The development of magic is quite well even though some spells are kinda OP. I'm sure I can think of more things to say about it eventually but I hope this was a partially good answer.
by Veyd Sahvoz
March 2, 2016
@GeasSeidheSingh

I think what people like about it is the storyline. I mean the background in the castle itself is a lot. I like it because it's kind of a modernized series with magic and just the depth of some of the things and all is quite cool. The development of magic is quite well even though some spells are kinda OP. I'm sure I can think of more things to say about it eventually but I hope this was a partially good answer.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Just the amount of detail put into emotions and the environment is astonishing... Easy to follow but such a beautiful image at the same time... As a writer I hold a fair bit of respect for the literary flair and work put into the books.

But the majority of the movies are terrible, even the first two (which to be fair had horrible acting), but especially number six. That was god awful. The book was kind of boring for a while when reading, too. But the dramatic ending made it up alright. 

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Just the amount of detail put into emotions and the environment is astonishing... Easy to follow but such a beautiful image at the same time... As a writer I hold a fair bit of respect for the literary flair and work put into the books.

But the majority of the movies are terrible, even the first two (which to be fair had horrible acting), but especially number six. That was god awful. The book was kind of boring for a while when reading, too. But the dramatic ending made it up alright. 

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.