Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Choices

1  2 > >>  

Keita
October 20, 2016

i was just wondering because it would just be awesome to fight with the dragons.

by Keita
October 20, 2016

i was just wondering because it would just be awesome to fight with the dragons.

Yoldeyra
October 20, 2016

with the dragons nut i would gladly pledge with the ¨world¨.

by Yoldeyra
October 20, 2016

with the dragons nut i would gladly pledge with the ¨world¨.

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2016

The world. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2016

The world. 

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2016

The world. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2016

The world. 

Frinmulaar
October 22, 2016

As a dragon, I would swear allegiance to thuri Alduin. How could one not? The world gives no commands. And if someone came to defeat him, I would serve the vanquisher from then on. Such is the natural order of things.

by Frinmulaar
October 22, 2016

As a dragon, I would swear allegiance to thuri Alduin. How could one not? The world gives no commands. And if someone came to defeat him, I would serve the vanquisher from then on. Such is the natural order of things.

Keita
October 24, 2016
Frinmulaar

What a great choice fellow dovah. Alduin is almighty and is the world eater. We will serve him well.

by Keita
October 24, 2016
Frinmulaar

What a great choice fellow dovah. Alduin is almighty and is the world eater. We will serve him well.

Firestar
October 27, 2016

Hmm. Depends. Has the dovahkiin risen? If yes, then I would rather be a friendly dragon, serving the world. If not, I would go with the independent Alduin party. Make skyrim great again!

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

Hmm. Depends. Has the dovahkiin risen? If yes, then I would rather be a friendly dragon, serving the world. If not, I would go with the independent Alduin party. Make skyrim great again!

Keita
October 27, 2016
Firestar

of course. in the world choice, promises sometimes dont get made. now if you were a dragon in the game, then all promises are made.

by Keita
October 27, 2016
Firestar

of course. in the world choice, promises sometimes dont get made. now if you were a dragon in the game, then all promises are made.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I would fight for Alduin!!

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Keita
November 1, 2016
Lord Leviathan

A Dovah in for a big fight against the dovahkin. fight well.

by Keita
November 1, 2016
Lord Leviathan

A Dovah in for a big fight against the dovahkin. fight well.

Revak Smoliin
November 1, 2016

I would serve neither Alduin or the world.  Both are evil.  I would serve cause of righteousness.

by Revak Smoliin
November 1, 2016

I would serve neither Alduin or the world.  Both are evil.  I would serve cause of righteousness.

SuleykaarKinbok
November 1, 2016

@Warthuriz, I would fight, or die well.

by SuleykaarKinbok
November 1, 2016

@Warthuriz, I would fight, or die well.

Revak Smoliin
November 1, 2016

You would die in the end.  Good always wins!

by Revak Smoliin
November 1, 2016

You would die in the end.  Good always wins!

Ruvgein
November 1, 2016
@Revak Smoliin

Hear, hear!
by Ruvgein
November 1, 2016
@Revak Smoliin

Hear, hear!

Nirvulondein
November 7, 2016
Good and bad are subjective, morality is grey. Human logic applies not to dovah: serve the strongest and survive or be the strongest. Define your own order and code, go with your nature.

by Nirvulondein
November 7, 2016
Good and bad are subjective, morality is grey. Human logic applies not to dovah: serve the strongest and survive or be the strongest. Define your own order and code, go with your nature.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.