A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Choices

<<  <  1  2 

Keita
November 8, 2016
Nirvulondein
Good and bad are subjective, morality is grey. Human logic applies not to dovah: serve the strongest and survive or be the strongest. Define your own order and code, go with your nature.

what? uhhhh i dont understand that.

by Keita
November 8, 2016
Nirvulondein
Good and bad are subjective, morality is grey. Human logic applies not to dovah: serve the strongest and survive or be the strongest. Define your own order and code, go with your nature.

what? uhhhh i dont understand that.

Dinokyolnah
November 19, 2016

I would choose to assist zeymah Parthurnaax in teaching man and mer alike the Way of the Voice. 

by Dinokyolnah
November 19, 2016

I would choose to assist zeymah Parthurnaax in teaching man and mer alike the Way of the Voice. 

Ruvgein
November 19, 2016
@Dinoknahediin

That would be 'Thuri'. Paarth is your leader.
by Ruvgein
November 19, 2016
@Dinoknahediin

That would be 'Thuri'. Paarth is your leader.

[deleted]
November 27, 2016

I would, choose to fight for Alduin, Who wouldn't fight with the dragons?

by [deleted]
November 27, 2016

I would, choose to fight for Alduin, Who wouldn't fight with the dragons?

Vomindok Qalos
December 21, 2016

I would choose neither because fist of Alduin would enslave all or kill all non dovah if possible. Secondly, the non-dovah would ant to kill most or all of the dovah therefor leaving them extinct or on the brink of extinction. As a fellow dovah wanting to teach the world the way of the voice but also wanting to not die, both choices are overall bad.

by Vomindok Qalos
December 21, 2016

I would choose neither because fist of Alduin would enslave all or kill all non dovah if possible. Secondly, the non-dovah would ant to kill most or all of the dovah therefor leaving them extinct or on the brink of extinction. As a fellow dovah wanting to teach the world the way of the voice but also wanting to not die, both choices are overall bad.

LordOlbodiis
January 9, 2017

i rather aid the dovahkiin

by LordOlbodiis
January 9, 2017

Keita
February 7, 2017
LordOlbodiis

yet you are mirrak? why would you aid him? hes your worst enemy.

by Keita
February 7, 2017
LordOlbodiis

yet you are mirrak? why would you aid him? hes your worst enemy.

Frinmulaar
February 7, 2017
Maybe "the Dovahkiin" refers to Miraak himself and he's speaking in third person because of his big ego.
by Frinmulaar
February 7, 2017
Maybe "the Dovahkiin" refers to Miraak himself and he's speaking in third person because of his big ego.

[deleted]
April 12, 2017
SuleykaarKinbok

@Warthuriz, I would fight, or die well.

"Victory, or Sovngarde!"

by [deleted]
April 12, 2017
SuleykaarKinbok

@Warthuriz, I would fight, or die well.

"Victory, or Sovngarde!"

Felahviing
April 17, 2017

I would serve myself and my own. Alduin is weak, and will either bow to me as Thuri or die. Likewise, the joorre of the world are not worthy of my respect or aid. Perhaps certain individuals are ok, but as a whole humans are blind, weak, and greedy. Paarthurnax is the only being who I respect and would help, but again, I serve none.

by Felahviing
April 17, 2017

I would serve myself and my own. Alduin is weak, and will either bow to me as Thuri or die. Likewise, the joorre of the world are not worthy of my respect or aid. Perhaps certain individuals are ok, but as a whole humans are blind, weak, and greedy. Paarthurnax is the only being who I respect and would help, but again, I serve none.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I would fight with the greybards and paarthurnax!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I would fight with the greybards and paarthurnax!

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Because i can

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Because i can

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

And i like to discover caves and when you are a dragon you can't!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

And i like to discover caves and when you are a dragon you can't!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.