A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New Hoard Items and Chests

1  2 > >>  

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013

Wondering, sitting here playing skyrim.

I came across a chest that held Meridia's Beacon. It was a DWARVEN chest. Gave me an idea.

The addition of the Champion's Chest (Or something like that) that holds epic loot, like Daedric Artifacts and...I don't know, new items. Like Alchemy Reagents and Potions and such. Though maybe the plants and such are just normal loot.

by Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013

Wondering, sitting here playing skyrim.

I came across a chest that held Meridia's Beacon. It was a DWARVEN chest. Gave me an idea.

The addition of the Champion's Chest (Or something like that) that holds epic loot, like Daedric Artifacts and...I don't know, new items. Like Alchemy Reagents and Potions and such. Though maybe the plants and such are just normal loot.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 5, 2013

Additional chests and items are definitely possible! Feel free to post any more ideas you have here.

by paarthurnax
December 5, 2013

Additional chests and items are definitely possible! Feel free to post any more ideas you have here.

Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

thanks! typing with one hand, there's a frost troll :P

by Wielder of Krahkriinos
December 5, 2013
paarthurnax

thanks! typing with one hand, there's a frost troll :P

TRBagon
December 18, 2013

Maybe if we had an item for the taffy treat. That's just a single suggestion.

~Tatsu

by TRBagon
December 18, 2013

Maybe if we had an item for the taffy treat. That's just a single suggestion.

~Tatsu

Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

To be honest, I would prefer that Meridia just had one quest that didn't even use Skyrim's Radiant system. It might just be me, but I find it extremely annoying when you're going through a dungeon and you just come across the Beacon randomly. I would prefer than the Beacon be in its own specific dungeon in the first place.

by Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

To be honest, I would prefer that Meridia just had one quest that didn't even use Skyrim's Radiant system. It might just be me, but I find it extremely annoying when you're going through a dungeon and you just come across the Beacon randomly. I would prefer than the Beacon be in its own specific dungeon in the first place.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 1, 2014
Kiindomoro

Whoops, wrong thread?

by paarthurnax
January 1, 2014
Kiindomoro

Whoops, wrong thread?

maatdopah
April 8, 2014

I don't know if honey is an item, but I know it's rare in skyrim. Maybe make it an ultra rare item here? If it isn't in the items you can get, I'm not sure if it is.

by maatdopah
April 8, 2014

I don't know if honey is an item, but I know it's rare in skyrim. Maybe make it an ultra rare item here? If it isn't in the items you can get, I'm not sure if it is.

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Why is the sweetroll a common item instead of ultra-rare? Also, I would suggest putting arrows (if you dont' have them).

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Why is the sweetroll a common item instead of ultra-rare? Also, I would suggest putting arrows (if you dont' have them).

Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

Is there an item of Meridia's beacon? I really want to know. Ps: how do you get gold to the item chests?

by Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

Is there an item of Meridia's beacon? I really want to know. Ps: how do you get gold to the item chests?

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 7, 2014
SkyZen1001

Nope, no item for Meridia's beacon. You can get gold by posting to the forums (like you just did!) or submitting new words.

by paarthurnax
July 7, 2014
SkyZen1001

Nope, no item for Meridia's beacon. You can get gold by posting to the forums (like you just did!) or submitting new words.

Dursilnir
July 10, 2014
paarthurnax
SkyZen1001

Ok thanks

by Dursilnir
July 10, 2014
paarthurnax
SkyZen1001

Ok thanks

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

Hmm... If I could add one item to this site it would be... Gah, why ONE item? How about Daedric Artifacts? You open Master Chest and there's a... 5% chance for Daedric Artifacts? I'm just thinkin out loud.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

Hmm... If I could add one item to this site it would be... Gah, why ONE item? How about Daedric Artifacts? You open Master Chest and there's a... 5% chance for Daedric Artifacts? I'm just thinkin out loud.

Deyrakaal
July 20, 2014

The Wabbajack should definitely be an item.

by Deyrakaal
July 20, 2014

The Wabbajack should definitely be an item.

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

If i could choose anything from the daedric artifacts, i would choose the Mehrunes Razor....

INFINITE POWAAAAAAH!!!!!!

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

If i could choose anything from the daedric artifacts, i would choose the Mehrunes Razor....

INFINITE POWAAAAAAH!!!!!!

CronaGorgon3
August 10, 2014

I think that the Blade of Woe should definately be an item

by CronaGorgon3
August 10, 2014

I think that the Blade of Woe should definately be an item

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.