Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Youtube Channels

1  2 > >>  

dragonrider58
April 5, 2014

My favourite YT channel would be either Game Theory or Peanut Butter Gamer. So hilarious but informative about video games.

by dragonrider58
April 5, 2014

My favourite YT channel would be either Game Theory or Peanut Butter Gamer. So hilarious but informative about video games.

shynight
April 7, 2014

Smosh Games and PewDiePie for video games, and MandoPony and VinylScratchDjPony for music.

by shynight
April 7, 2014

Smosh Games and PewDiePie for video games, and MandoPony and VinylScratchDjPony for music.

hiith
April 7, 2014

Ashens and Good Mythical Morning

by hiith
April 7, 2014

Ashens and Good Mythical Morning

Loniizrath
April 7, 2014
dragonrider58

This.

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2014
dragonrider58

This.

otakufreak40
April 8, 2014

My favorite would probably have to be Gopher (I love his Richard story), but chuggaaconroy is who got me into LPing.

by otakufreak40
April 8, 2014

My favorite would probably have to be Gopher (I love his Richard story), but chuggaaconroy is who got me into LPing.

maatdopah
April 11, 2014

Mine would be good mythical mourning and gametheory. Or pbg. Or pews. Or nerd3. Or ijustine. Or captain sparkles. Or pbs idea channel.

by maatdopah
April 11, 2014

Mine would be good mythical mourning and gametheory. Or pbg. Or pews. Or nerd3. Or ijustine. Or captain sparkles. Or pbs idea channel.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014
I'd have to say: SkyDoesMinecraft, BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, Ssundee, Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse, HuskyMUDKIPZ, Clash, and Double... And yes I know most of them are Minecraft YouTubers I really like Minecraft. Oh wait I can't forget Scatsbury!
by Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014
I'd have to say: SkyDoesMinecraft, BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, Ssundee, Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse, HuskyMUDKIPZ, Clash, and Double... And yes I know most of them are Minecraft YouTubers I really like Minecraft. Oh wait I can't forget Scatsbury!

dragonrider58
May 12, 2014
Mrskycraftma

With pews did you mean pewds/pewdiepie?

by dragonrider58
May 12, 2014
Mrskycraftma

ASTORKiT
May 17, 2014

I gotta say, my favourite channels right now are the Yogscast network (with perticular attention to Hat Films and Lewis & Simon, Martyn, and Sips), as well as a really rather new channel called Modi Operandus! If you like modded Minecraft, FTL, and Starbound I would totally reccomend their channel!

by ASTORKiT
May 17, 2014

I gotta say, my favourite channels right now are the Yogscast network (with perticular attention to Hat Films and Lewis & Simon, Martyn, and Sips), as well as a really rather new channel called Modi Operandus! If you like modded Minecraft, FTL, and Starbound I would totally reccomend their channel!

maatdopah
May 19, 2014
dragonrider58
Mrskycraftma

yes

by maatdopah
May 19, 2014
dragonrider58
Mrskycraftma

yes

[deleted]
May 26, 2014
When I go on YouTube I like watching a show called Mork and Mindy, if that counts.
by [deleted]
May 26, 2014
When I go on YouTube I like watching a show called Mork and Mindy, if that counts.

Kronvullok
January 23, 2015

My favorites are Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, and Julian Smith.

EDIT: Let me fix this... Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, Julian Smith, Sky Does Minecraft, IHasCupquake, Jacksepticeye, yamimash, Minion777, and Bob's channel (I can't remember the actual name of it).

EDIT EDIT: Oh yeah! Bob's channel is muyskerm!

by Kronvullok
January 23, 2015

My favorites are Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, and Julian Smith.

EDIT: Let me fix this... Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, Julian Smith, Sky Does Minecraft, IHasCupquake, Jacksepticeye, yamimash, Minion777, and Bob's channel (I can't remember the actual name of it).

EDIT EDIT: Oh yeah! Bob's channel is muyskerm!

Roarar
January 24, 2015

I'm a Yogscast and Markiplier fan, myself c: I don't really have a favorite Yog channel though...

I think Duncan is cute though

by Roarar
January 24, 2015

I'm a Yogscast and Markiplier fan, myself c: I don't really have a favorite Yog channel though...

I think Duncan is cute though

Sahkrahfaas
January 25, 2015

Markiplier, Smosh Games, JackSepticEye, The Game Theorists, um... Oh! The Gaming Lemon is amazing.

edit:

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time are hilarious.

by Sahkrahfaas
January 25, 2015

Markiplier, Smosh Games, JackSepticEye, The Game Theorists, um... Oh! The Gaming Lemon is amazing.

edit:

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time are hilarious.

KhagraTheJester
January 26, 2015

Markimoo and JackSepticEye

by KhagraTheJester
January 26, 2015

Markimoo and JackSepticEye

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.