YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016

Which fool? 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016

Which fool? 

dragonborn739
January 13, 2016

This is possibly the best thread ever. We should all right a book.

by dragonborn739
January 13, 2016

This is possibly the best thread ever. We should all right a book.

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

Joboman needs to be wiped from the Earth. He's sitting next to me right now, playing a bootleg Minecraft game when he should be working. He's insufferable.

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

Joboman needs to be wiped from the Earth. He's sitting next to me right now, playing a bootleg Minecraft game when he should be working. He's insufferable.

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

And before you say anything, I was done with my article work ages ago.

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

And before you say anything, I was done with my article work ages ago.

Raxvulnax
January 15, 2016

Story so far

Many ages ago, there was a horrible elf who ruled all Morrowind. One day he decreed to kill every Orc in Skyrim. "The orcs suck!" he boasted. The invasion was lost. However, he drank Skooma to forget his dark secret. In fact, he was insecure about his claim. The next eraser was blue. The elf erased orcs from the face of the world. However, the Orcs weren't all massacred and they loved revenge, but hated walking to Skyrim. Instead, they had special gateways to alternate dimensions. In one dimension, the elf liked the orcs. But the Orcs still despised The Elf. So they ate and schemed a new plan to kill him using many swords that We're enchanted by Auri-El. The enchantments were sexy and incredibly lethal. Orisnizah...

by Raxvulnax
January 15, 2016

Story so far

Many ages ago, there was a horrible elf who ruled all Morrowind. One day he decreed to kill every Orc in Skyrim. "The orcs suck!" he boasted. The invasion was lost. However, he drank Skooma to forget his dark secret. In fact, he was insecure about his claim. The next eraser was blue. The elf erased orcs from the face of the world. However, the Orcs weren't all massacred and they loved revenge, but hated walking to Skyrim. Instead, they had special gateways to alternate dimensions. In one dimension, the elf liked the orcs. But the Orcs still despised The Elf. So they ate and schemed a new plan to kill him using many swords that We're enchanted by Auri-El. The enchantments were sexy and incredibly lethal. Orisnizah...

Raxvulnax
January 15, 2016
Reminds me of a mad lib.
by Raxvulnax
January 15, 2016
Reminds me of a mad lib.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

XD That story is funny.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

XD That story is funny.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.