A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Adventures of Daenhragaer Nightlock

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Grolahmul

"You mean like a Daedric Artifact?" asked Gold.

(I've actually never been through Labarynthian, but I know one thing we're missing. Where's that skeleton dragon?)

(The artifact is a Dragon Priest mask, not the artifact in this thread, that's the thread maker's choice, the mask is actually in the ruin doe) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Grolahmul

"You mean like a Daedric Artifact?" asked Gold.

(I've actually never been through Labarynthian, but I know one thing we're missing. Where's that skeleton dragon?)

(The artifact is a Dragon Priest mask, not the artifact in this thread, that's the thread maker's choice, the mask is actually in the ruin doe) 

Grolahmul
October 7, 2015

(I am getting the Telekinesis book, tho! Love that spell!)

"What's that?" asked Gold, noticing a book. He goes over and picks it up. "Telekinesis?" I read from the title, "Well, let's check it out." *I read it, and a few minutes later, when I finish and close the book, it dissapears, and my mind floods with the knowledge of the new spell.*

"'Telekinesis, a spell to use to move objects and people with the mind,'" I recall from the reading, "No way... Well, only one way to find out."

*I equip the spell, and aim fot a nearby bowl. I cast it, and the bowl levitates, momentarily. I run out of magicka quickly, for the cost of the spell.*

by Grolahmul
October 7, 2015

"What's that?" asked Gold, noticing a book. He goes over and picks it up. "Telekinesis?" I read from the title, "Well, let's check it out." *I read it, and a few minutes later, when I finish and close the book, it dissapears, and my mind floods with the knowledge of the new spell.*

"'Telekinesis, a spell to use to move objects and people with the mind,'" I recall from the reading, "No way... Well, only one way to find out."

*I equip the spell, and aim fot a nearby bowl. I cast it, and the bowl levitates, momentarily. I run out of magicka quickly, for the cost of the spell.*

roastedZork
October 8, 2015

(we already killed the skeletal dragon)

by roastedZork
October 8, 2015

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
roastedZork

(Oh, right. Lol, forgot.)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
roastedZork

(Oh, right. Lol, forgot.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(I've heard it's a good spell, you can use it for fighting by throwing tankards and other carriable items! I really want to try that spell out, I still haven't found it yet :( 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(I've heard it's a good spell, you can use it for fighting by throwing tankards and other carriable items! I really want to try that spell out, I still haven't found it yet :( 

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(First room in Labarynthian. I've never gotten much use in it, but I was pretty low levelled for Labarynthian. Level 10, at LEAST, so my magic sucked. You can find Labarynthian through the College questline, eventually.)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(First room in Labarynthian. I've never gotten much use in it, but I was pretty low levelled for Labarynthian. Level 10, at LEAST, so my magic sucked. You can find Labarynthian through the College questline, eventually.)

roastedZork
October 9, 2015

{I already fund the labrynthian on my own, with no clu on its location.}

by roastedZork
October 9, 2015

{I already fund the labrynthian on my own, with no clu on its location.}

Kriidgaafthunvu
October 10, 2015
(The object is a staff but not the Staff of Magnus)
by Kriidgaafthunvu
October 10, 2015
(The object is a staff but not the Staff of Magnus)

roastedZork
October 17, 2015

REVIVE!!!

by roastedZork
October 17, 2015

REVIVE!!!

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2015
"The staff showed me Dragonreach. More specifically the top maybe we need to go there to find what we need."
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2015
"The staff showed me Dragonreach. More specifically the top maybe we need to go there to find what we need."

roastedZork
November 2, 2015

"But we only came here for treasure hunting..."

by roastedZork
November 2, 2015

"But we only came here for treasure hunting..."

Grolahmul
November 2, 2015

"I'm fine with going to Dragonsreach," said Gold.

by Grolahmul
November 2, 2015

"I'm fine with going to Dragonsreach," said Gold.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor looks at Gold "I know Balgruuf, I've known him for years."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor looks at Gold "I know Balgruuf, I've known him for years."

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2015
"Okay if any of you want out go now your honor will not be tainted"
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2015
"Okay if any of you want out go now your honor will not be tainted"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor laughs with his arms crossed.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor laughs with his arms crossed.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.