Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A Blade of Words

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Grolahmul
July 12, 2015

"My name is Gol'diir (I'm using this name for all my RPs), and, may I ask, did Mirkrilaar tell you why you had to come here?"

by Grolahmul
July 12, 2015

"My name is Gol'diir (I'm using this name for all my RPs), and, may I ask, did Mirkrilaar tell you why you had to come here?"

roastedZork
July 12, 2015

"I never need to know why he gives me my missions. I'm just paying him back. Can I be untied now?"

by roastedZork
July 12, 2015

"I never need to know why he gives me my missions. I'm just paying him back. Can I be untied now?"

Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

I will unbind you from the chair, but I will not unbind your hands until we get to Mirkrilaar," I respond, already unbinding you from the chair and stuffing your precious paper into your pocket.

"Well, I guess you'll be getting your information straight from the horse's - or in this case, the dragon's - mouth. Speaking of which, why did you people come here? And why do you need to talk to a dragon?" I ask you guys.

by Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

I will unbind you from the chair, but I will not unbind your hands until we get to Mirkrilaar," I respond, already unbinding you from the chair and stuffing your precious paper into your pocket.

"Well, I guess you'll be getting your information straight from the horse's - or in this case, the dragon's - mouth. Speaking of which, why did you people come here? And why do you need to talk to a dragon?" I ask you guys.

Koorahlok
July 13, 2015

"earlier in the week we found a dead body with dragon runes carved next to it, jo'tesh was able to translate with the books from the collage of winterhold, the runes were clues in the form of riddles, we followed the clues and found the man responsible, he then gave us a quest to find a dragon, so we came here"

by Koorahlok
July 13, 2015

"earlier in the week we found a dead body with dragon runes carved next to it, jo'tesh was able to translate with the books from the collage of winterhold, the runes were clues in the form of riddles, we followed the clues and found the man responsible, he then gave us a quest to find a dragon, so we came here"

roastedZork
July 13, 2015

"Strange, how I found that body, too. I went over it with Mirkrilaar, and he told me to go here. Anyways, Mirkrilaar i-" I look into a dark corner of the room. "Someones there."

by roastedZork
July 13, 2015

"Strange, how I found that body, too. I went over it with Mirkrilaar, and he told me to go here. Anyways, Mirkrilaar i-" I look into a dark corner of the room. "Someones there."

Koorahlok
July 13, 2015

*sighs* "why are so many watching us"

by Koorahlok
July 13, 2015

*sighs* "why are so many watching us"

roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"Probobaly bad luck. Whoevers there, come out!"

by roastedZork
July 14, 2015

"Probobaly bad luck. Whoevers there, come out!"

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

I attempt to revive this thread. {btw I'm hoping that the person in the shadows is Konesu.}

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

I attempt to revive this thread. {btw I'm hoping that the person in the shadows is Konesu.}

Koorahlok
July 18, 2015
roastedZork

(kosenu*)

by Koorahlok
July 18, 2015
roastedZork

(kosenu*)

Sharsosah
July 27, 2015

You didn't do a very good job.

by Sharsosah
July 27, 2015

You didn't do a very good job.

roastedZork
July 27, 2015

i know.

by roastedZork
July 27, 2015

i know.

Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

(Pokemon reference) I use a revive on Thread.

by Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

(Pokemon reference) I use a revive on Thread.

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I use a max revive on the thread.

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I use a max revive on the thread.

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

I use a revive again, hoping Konesu will be a potion.

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

I use a revive again, hoping Konesu will be a potion.

roastedZork
August 20, 2015

I use all my power to try to revive the thread.

by roastedZork
August 20, 2015

I use all my power to try to revive the thread.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.