Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Hidden Claw

<<  <  1  2 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(We start out as children, we meet each other, eventually)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(We start out as children, we meet each other, eventually)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(So how old should we be?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(So how old should we be?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(That doesn't exactly mater . . .)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(That doesn't exactly mater . . .)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Jake was training at his house with his father in cyrodil out in the forests.

"You need to be silent, not clumsy. If you make a sound it's all over. Never make a sound be as silent and quick as you can. You understand Jake?" asked his father looking at him and showing him how to use the two steel daggers in a quick and timly manner

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Jake was training at his house with his father in cyrodil out in the forests.

"You need to be silent, not clumsy. If you make a sound it's all over. Never make a sound be as silent and quick as you can. You understand Jake?" asked his father looking at him and showing him how to use the two steel daggers in a quick and timly manner

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(No one else but an Argonian can survive Black Marsh, the air is toxic)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(No one else but an Argonian can survive Black Marsh, the air is toxic)

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

(I'll come in when the adult stuff comes)

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

(I'll come in when the adult stuff comes)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(oh and at this point Jake is about 12 years old, a few months before the thalmor come and kill his family)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(oh and at this point Jake is about 12 years old, a few months before the thalmor come and kill his family)

ShadowConroy
November 2, 2015

in the grasslands west of riften, a nine year old dracus is messing about near the shoar of the lake.

by ShadowConroy
November 2, 2015

in the grasslands west of riften, a nine year old dracus is messing about near the shoar of the lake.

ShadowConroy
November 2, 2015
ShadowConroy

(*shore)

by ShadowConroy
November 2, 2015
ShadowConroy

(*shore)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Honrad sat in Riften and kept his hands above a fire. He hears someone yelling, as if he were drunk. Honrad jumps startled as he doesn't know he's drunk, he runs to the man. 

"Are you alright?" The man turns around and sees a young Nord boy. Honrad hesitates and places his hand on his hip.

The drunk man is startled and yells "This child is stealing from me!" A guard dashed towards Honrad and the man.

"You're coming with me, boy." The guard grabs Honrad's arm as he starts screaming, all the people run towards the commotion as guards block them. They throw him to the ground. A Breton man yells through the window

"Leave the boy alone!" The guard looks at him.

"But-" The Breton man teleports down.

"I said leave him alone." Honrad lay on the wet floor and fell asleep. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Honrad sat in Riften and kept his hands above a fire. He hears someone yelling, as if he were drunk. Honrad jumps startled as he doesn't know he's drunk, he runs to the man. 

"Are you alright?" The man turns around and sees a young Nord boy. Honrad hesitates and places his hand on his hip.

The drunk man is startled and yells "This child is stealing from me!" A guard dashed towards Honrad and the man.

"You're coming with me, boy." The guard grabs Honrad's arm as he starts screaming, all the people run towards the commotion as guards block them. They throw him to the ground. A Breton man yells through the window

"Leave the boy alone!" The guard looks at him.

"But-" The Breton man teleports down.

"I said leave him alone." Honrad lay on the wet floor and fell asleep. 

BelleoftheBrawl
November 2, 2015

"I can't believe it!"

A young, bright-eyed and messy-haired Axelia stood in the icy tundra just southeast of Winterhold all alone with a parchment and quill in her hands. Her green eyes sparkled with delight and a bright smile illuminated her face, her cheeks flushed red from the frigid winds. In front of her, the very being she was so fascinated with, was a frostbite spider that was almost her height. It stood with tense muscles, its fangs twitching. It hissed at her but the young maiden only gasped and let out a squeel of glee. "Oh, I'm sorry miss odisius major! I don't mean any harm, I just want to get a sample of your venom! Now if you'll excuse me..."

The girl reached forward with cold hands, the spider jumping back to evade her touch. "But..." Axelia breathed, then widened her eyes with surprise as she heard the unmistakable voice of her caretaker. "AXELIA!

A flustered, blonde-haired woman ran up to the young girl and snatched her up, giving the spider a frightened glance before she ran as fast as her feet could take her back into Winterhold. Little Axelia watched as the spider got further and further away, raising a small hand with a look of despair on her face. "But..." She whimpered, trying to reach out for her newly made, wholly dangerous friend. Her fur hat fell off as her caretaker carried her off, revealing a mess of red hair as the hat soon got lost in the snow.

((Aaand I think I'll have that serve as an introduction to Axelia, I'll likely post again once everyone's an adult again :P

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 2, 2015

"I can't believe it!"

A young, bright-eyed and messy-haired Axelia stood in the icy tundra just southeast of Winterhold all alone with a parchment and quill in her hands. Her green eyes sparkled with delight and a bright smile illuminated her face, her cheeks flushed red from the frigid winds. In front of her, the very being she was so fascinated with, was a frostbite spider that was almost her height. It stood with tense muscles, its fangs twitching. It hissed at her but the young maiden only gasped and let out a squeel of glee. "Oh, I'm sorry miss odisius major! I don't mean any harm, I just want to get a sample of your venom! Now if you'll excuse me..."

The girl reached forward with cold hands, the spider jumping back to evade her touch. "But..." Axelia breathed, then widened her eyes with surprise as she heard the unmistakable voice of her caretaker. "AXELIA!

A flustered, blonde-haired woman ran up to the young girl and snatched her up, giving the spider a frightened glance before she ran as fast as her feet could take her back into Winterhold. Little Axelia watched as the spider got further and further away, raising a small hand with a look of despair on her face. "But..." She whimpered, trying to reach out for her newly made, wholly dangerous friend. Her fur hat fell off as her caretaker carried her off, revealing a mess of red hair as the hat soon got lost in the snow.

((Aaand I think I'll have that serve as an introduction to Axelia, I'll likely post again once everyone's an adult again :P

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(same :/)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(same :/)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Jake and his father were out training when 'they' came. 6 men approached Jake's father
"Thus us our property! What do you want?!" demanded Jakes father, the men looked at each other while they back handed Jake to the ground and one of the men put hus foot on him so he couldn't move. The other 5 surrounded his father, one of them charged at jakes dad but he just swung him off but the other 2 cut off his arms with axes, brought him too his knees and just when he telled in pain they slit his throaght. The man who had his foot on Jake kicked him in the face. They tied him up and when Jake awoke he couldn't speak and it took him a moment to see what these men were doing. He looked closely and froze, they were raping his mother. He thought about what what they would do to him but after they tossed her around they stabbed her in the stomach and engraved a marking on her breast, then left.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Jake and his father were out training when 'they' came. 6 men approached Jake's father

"Thus us our property! What do you want?!" demanded Jakes father, the men looked at each other while they back handed Jake to the ground and one of the men put hus foot on him so he couldn't move. The other 5 surrounded his father, one of them charged at jakes dad but he just swung him off but the other 2 cut off his arms with axes, brought him too his knees and just when he telled in pain they slit his throaght. The man who had his foot on Jake kicked him in the face. They tied him up and when Jake awoke he couldn't speak and it took him a moment to see what these men were doing. He looked closely and froze, they were raping his mother. He thought about what what they would do to him but after they tossed her around they stabbed her in the stomach and engraved a marking on her breast, then left.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
Jake and his father were out training when 'they' came. 6 men approached Jake's father "Thus us our property! What do you want?!" demanded Jakes father, the men looked at each other while they back handed Jake to the ground and one of the men put hus foot on him so he couldn't move. The other 5 surrounded his father, one of them charged at jakes dad but he just swung him off but the other 2 cut off his arms with axes, brought him too his knees and just when he telled in pain they slit his throaght. The man who had his foot on Jake kicked him in the face. They tied him up and when Jake awoke he couldn't speak and it took him a moment to see what these men were doing. He looked closely and froze, they were raping his mother. He thought about what what they would do to him but after they tossed her around they stabbed her in the stomach and engraved a marking on her breast, then left.

(Thus us are property???)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
Jake and his father were out training when 'they' came. 6 men approached Jake's father "Thus us our property! What do you want?!" demanded Jakes father, the men looked at each other while they back handed Jake to the ground and one of the men put hus foot on him so he couldn't move. The other 5 surrounded his father, one of them charged at jakes dad but he just swung him off but the other 2 cut off his arms with axes, brought him too his knees and just when he telled in pain they slit his throaght. The man who had his foot on Jake kicked him in the face. They tied him up and when Jake awoke he couldn't speak and it took him a moment to see what these men were doing. He looked closely and froze, they were raping his mother. He thought about what what they would do to him but after they tossed her around they stabbed her in the stomach and engraved a marking on her breast, then left.

(Thus us are property???)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

An Orc is walking as he is humming a song, Honrad lay on the cold floor whimpering. The Orc listens "What?" The Orc runs and sees Honrad on the floor whimpering, "Gods no. . ." The Orc picks up Honrad as he carries it to the mansion a Wood Elf woman stood in front of the door. "Stand aside, woman!" The Wood Elf walks back as the Orc places Honrad on a bed. "Rilline, (the Wood Elf)  take care of the boy." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

An Orc is walking as he is humming a song, Honrad lay on the cold floor whimpering. The Orc listens "What?" The Orc runs and sees Honrad on the floor whimpering, "Gods no. . ." The Orc picks up Honrad as he carries it to the mansion a Wood Elf woman stood in front of the door. "Stand aside, woman!" The Wood Elf walks back as the Orc places Honrad on a bed. "Rilline, (the Wood Elf)  take care of the boy." 

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.