A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Hidden Claw

1  2 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

1) Copy the skelly

2) If the charcter's are too similar, I will ask you to change it, if you don't I WILL tell a moderator 

3) Your character MUST wear the assigned uniform, there is a light, robed, and heavy variant.

4) No shouts, no made up shouts.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

1) Copy the skelly

2) If the charcter's are too similar, I will ask you to change it, if you don't I WILL tell a moderator 

3) Your character MUST wear the assigned uniform, there is a light, robed, and heavy variant.

4) No shouts, no made up shouts.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(here's the uniform, HEAVY: link , LIGHT: linkROBES: link

Name: Honrad Ice-eye

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Class: Thief

Armor: Light armor

Weapons: Bow and dagger

Appearence (description or picture): Pic

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(here's the uniform, HEAVY: link , LIGHT: linkROBES: link

Name: Honrad Ice-eye

Class: Thief

Armor: Light armor

Weapons: Bow and dagger

Appearence (description or picture): Pic

Veyd Sahvoz
September 11, 2015

Name: Jake

Race: Imperial (Jake, from The Tale...RP, and Alexa are brother and sister they just don't know cause they were split up at birth)

Class: Assassin

Skills: Is Extremely good at all sneak skills and warrior skills

Armor/Appearence: Wears light armor LINK, and he looks like this LINK

Weapons: 2 Daedric swords with Black Fire enchantment , Daedric dagger with Draconic Bloodfire enchantment, and the bow in the pic enchanted with Void Darkness enchantment.

Shouts: Knows some Daedric shouts, Draconic Shouts and Normal Shouts but he does not know all only a few.

History: Entire Family was murdered, has been alone ever since, he was trained ever since he could speak as a trained assassin his family was killed by a cult of daedra worshippers in cyrodil when they came to tameriel, when the thalmor found out about him and his unique abilities they wanted him to work for them but not even he trusted elves so once he denied there request they wanted Jake dead, so he escaped to black marsh and was taken in for training with the argonian blackscales and was taught the ways of being and assassin. After his training he decided to become an Assasin and thats what he did...

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 11, 2015

Name: Jake

Race: Imperial (Jake, from The Tale...RP, and Alexa are brother and sister they just don't know cause they were split up at birth)

Class: Assassin

Skills: Is Extremely good at all sneak skills and warrior skills

Armor/Appearence: Wears light armor LINK, and he looks like this LINK

Weapons: 2 Daedric swords with Black Fire enchantment , Daedric dagger with Draconic Bloodfire enchantment, and the bow in the pic enchanted with Void Darkness enchantment.

Shouts: Knows some Daedric shouts, Draconic Shouts and Normal Shouts but he does not know all only a few.

History: Entire Family was murdered, has been alone ever since, he was trained ever since he could speak as a trained assassin his family was killed by a cult of daedra worshippers in cyrodil when they came to tameriel, when the thalmor found out about him and his unique abilities they wanted him to work for them but not even he trusted elves so once he denied there request they wanted Jake dead, so he escaped to black marsh and was taken in for training with the argonian blackscales and was taught the ways of being and assassin. After his training he decided to become an Assasin and thats what he did...

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: unknown?

Sex: male

Class: assassin

Armor/Appearence: 

Weapons: 2 daedric swords (one with blackfire echantment and the other with soul destroy enchantment, Daedric dagger with sparks enchantment, and the bow in the pic enchanted with void magic

(ESO pic, nice)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: unknown?

Class: assassin

Armor/Appearence: 

Weapons: 2 daedric swords (one with blackfire echantment and the other with soul destroy enchantment, Daedric dagger with sparks enchantment, and the bow in the pic enchanted with void magic

(ESO pic, nice)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(should we start)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(should we start)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(nah I'll wait for a few more people)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(nah I'll wait for a few more people)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

(ill start)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

(ill start)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(I'll say my back story fir my awesome assassin guy lol) "My name is Veyd i am of a race unknown to tameriel i was trained ever since i could speak as a trained assassin my family was killed by a cult of daedra worshippers in cyrodil when we came to tameriel, when the thalmor found out about me and my unique abilities they wanted me to work for them but my race never trusted elves so i denied there request and for that they wanted me dead, so i escaped to black marsh and was taken in for training with the argonian blackscales and taught some killing techniques to them but then i had to leave so i fled when the thalmor came 5 years later and here i am....."

(epic backstory, I'll start the story, and please don't morph the story)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(I'll say my back story fir my awesome assassin guy lol) "My name is Veyd i am of a race unknown to tameriel i was trained ever since i could speak as a trained assassin my family was killed by a cult of daedra worshippers in cyrodil when we came to tameriel, when the thalmor found out about me and my unique abilities they wanted me to work for them but my race never trusted elves so i denied there request and for that they wanted me dead, so i escaped to black marsh and was taken in for training with the argonian blackscales and taught some killing techniques to them but then i had to leave so i fled when the thalmor came 5 years later and here i am....."

(epic backstory, I'll start the story, and please don't morph the story)

The Bug Stomper
November 1, 2015

Name: Ellen Paadun

Sex: Female

Class: Hunter(?)

Armor: Light variant

Weapons: Bow and dagger(?)

Appearance: A little younger than middle-aged, curly black hair, medium build

by The Bug Stomper
November 1, 2015

Name: Ellen Paadun

Class: Hunter(?)

Armor: Light variant

Weapons: Bow and dagger(?)

Appearance: A little younger than middle-aged, curly black hair, medium build

ShadowConroy
November 1, 2015

Name: Dracus

Race: High Elf

Class: Mage

Armor: Robes

Wepons: Flame staff and various spells

breif backstory: was adopted by nords at age 7. joined the college of winterhold as early as possible and studied there for 5 years, but left to fight in the civil war.

by ShadowConroy
November 1, 2015

Name: Dracus

Race: High Elf

Wepons: Flame staff and various spells

breif backstory: was adopted by nords at age 7. joined the college of winterhold as early as possible and studied there for 5 years, but left to fight in the civil war.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

BelleoftheBrawl
November 1, 2015

Name: Axelia Sunderdottir

Race: Breton

Weapons: Her knowledge of destruction and alteration magic as well as a staff of icy spear.

Appearence (description or picture): Axelia is a fair-skinned Breton with red hair and emerald green eyes. Her body is petite and her hair is often in a billowing tangle of curls and waves. She is often forgetful and ties string around her fingers to remind herself of things that need to be done. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 1, 2015

Name: Axelia Sunderdottir

Race: Breton

Weapons: Her knowledge of destruction and alteration magic as well as a staff of icy spear.

Appearence (description or picture): Axelia is a fair-skinned Breton with red hair and emerald green eyes. Her body is petite and her hair is often in a billowing tangle of curls and waves. She is often forgetful and ties string around her fingers to remind herself of things that need to be done. 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(I'm ready)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(I'm ready)

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.