Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thank you Paarthurnax!

<<  <  1  2 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

I feel as though even how grim i am i should say something as well when I found the site i was talking to my brother about skyrim and what it be like if there was like a website or something about how to speak dragon and so i looked it up and saw this site i joined and i'm like holy krap this place is awesome. After about 2-3 days I got into a duel on the wall made 2 RP threads (mundus and oblivion, duelling) and the thing i like most about this site is how welcoming people are here, after meeting yolgoraagsingh, strunloksingh, liis, nonvulyol, and dasethekillerx i felt welcome i played alot of RP's made alot of friends and got to learn more about dovahzul and The Elder Scrolls. And here i am still apart of the community. Even through my anonimousness and grimness i found in my heart the courage to say this...

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

I feel as though even how grim i am i should say something as well when I found the site i was talking to my brother about skyrim and what it be like if there was like a website or something about how to speak dragon and so i looked it up and saw this site i joined and i'm like holy krap this place is awesome. After about 2-3 days I got into a duel on the wall made 2 RP threads (mundus and oblivion, duelling) and the thing i like most about this site is how welcoming people are here, after meeting yolgoraagsingh, strunloksingh, liis, nonvulyol, and dasethekillerx i felt welcome i played alot of RP's made alot of friends and got to learn more about dovahzul and The Elder Scrolls. And here i am still apart of the community. Even through my anonimousness and grimness i found in my heart the courage to say this...

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

Thank you yolgoraagsingh, strunloksingh, liis, nonvulyol, and dasethekillerx from Veyd. But sadly I'm not on the list...

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

Thank you yolgoraagsingh, strunloksingh, liis, nonvulyol, and dasethekillerx from Veyd. But sadly I'm not on the list...

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

Thank you yolgoraagsingh, strunloksingh, liis, nonvulyol, and dasethekillerx but sadly not me...

(what about meh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

Thank you yolgoraagsingh, strunloksingh, liis, nonvulyol, and dasethekillerx but sadly not me...

(what about meh)

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

What exactly are you talking about?

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

What exactly are you talking about?

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

Fixed it.

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

Fixed it.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

This isn't to be depressed about things, it's to show appreciation of this site.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

This isn't to be depressed about things, it's to show appreciation of this site.

Krahvulgein
September 18, 2015

Many thanks for putting up with my shenanigans!

by Krahvulgein
September 18, 2015

Many thanks for putting up with my shenanigans!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.