The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

Aksel looked up and ran to the bars. "How did you get out?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

Aksel looked up and ran to the bars. "How did you get out?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(May I join once you guys get out of prison or somethin :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(May I join once you guys get out of prison or somethin :/)

The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

(Sure!)

"Can you get me out? I'm going to be executed tomorrow. Help me!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

(Sure!)

"Can you get me out? I'm going to be executed tomorrow. Help me!"

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

(I'd love to join, but the rules won't allow Sauriil! Keeping magic to a minimum is impossible for him and he is quite OP! My mind is conflicting itself! I don't know what to do! Someone call my psychiatrist!)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

(I'd love to join, but the rules won't allow Sauriil! Keeping magic to a minimum is impossible for him and he is quite OP! My mind is conflicting itself! I don't know what to do! Someone call my psychiatrist!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Same with my characters Draconus, and my newest one Erikur (he's a sorcerer)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sauriil was my character in the original. And he is the only one I fleshed out. Creating a new one will take months to get to the point where I feel like it is a good idea to use him/her. Meh. Give me time, and eventually I'll join.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sauriil was my character in the original. And he is the only one I fleshed out. Creating a new one will take months to get to the point where I feel like it is a good idea to use him/her. Meh. Give me time, and eventually I'll join.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

I wanna be Makor D: 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

I wanna be Makor D: 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(I'm weighing my odds of using Erikur cause he is evil and he is from the deepest realm of oblivion)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(I'm weighing my odds of using Erikur cause he is evil and he is from the deepest realm of oblivion)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Let's just take this conversation to the Inbox.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Let's just take this conversation to the Inbox.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(ok :)

The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

(I know it's hard, but this thread is about crime, and that isn't the cup of tea for a hero, or someone OP.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

(I know it's hard, but this thread is about crime, and that isn't the cup of tea for a hero, or someone OP.)

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
epic AKH

(As I said, I will join later, once my character is fleshed out. It may take a while.)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
epic AKH

(As I said, I will join later, once my character is fleshed out. It may take a while.)

roastedZork
October 8, 2015

"I'll be right on it."

I get a pickaxe out and I break the wall to the cell, causing a lot of noise.

"Quickly."

by roastedZork
October 8, 2015

"I'll be right on it."

I get a pickaxe out and I break the wall to the cell, causing a lot of noise.

"Quickly."

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

Fache ran into the hallway. "What is- THEY'RE ESCAPING!!!" Guards lined up behind him (about 4).

"Shit. Can you fight?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

Fache ran into the hallway. "What is- THEY'RE ESCAPING!!!" Guards lined up behind him (about 4).

"Shit. Can you fight?"

roastedZork
October 8, 2015

"Of course I can."

I equip firebolt and a dagger and prepare to fight and run.

by roastedZork
October 8, 2015

"Of course I can."

I equip firebolt and a dagger and prepare to fight and run.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.