Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Sothah Sol (THE REBOOT)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
epic AKH

"But...can we...you know, TAKE them? Like...rob them?"

"I don't steal, for it is against the Code of Malacath, also they are armed with weaponary and armor, to protect their goods from thieves like you." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
epic AKH

"But...can we...you know, TAKE them? Like...rob them?"

"I don't steal, for it is against the Code of Malacath, also they are armed with weaponary and armor, to protect their goods from thieves like you." 

The Bug Stomper
October 12, 2015

"I'm not a chief like you, Makor. But we don't have the resources to survive out here. Let's look for them."

by The Bug Stomper
October 12, 2015

"I'm not a chief like you, Makor. But we don't have the resources to survive out here. Let's look for them."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

"We will not steal from them, they have done us no harm, we come with them and we don't steal, and we need to get out of these rags, if guards find us, we'll have a bounty on our heads." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

"We will not steal from them, they have done us no harm, we come with them and we don't steal, and we need to get out of these rags, if guards find us, we'll have a bounty on our heads." 

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Got it. They better not charge us money for a ride."

Soon, they see one in the distance. "Shit! It's too far."

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Got it. They better not charge us money for a ride."

Soon, they see one in the distance. "Shit! It's too far."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor grabs Aksel's shoulder as he holds it firmly "We wait." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor grabs Aksel's shoulder as he holds it firmly "We wait." 

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Aksel awkwardly removes Makor's hand from his shoulder. "...Alright then."

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Aksel awkwardly removes Makor's hand from his shoulder. "...Alright then."

roastedZork
October 13, 2015

{Makor. This is an AU where we become criminals.}

by roastedZork
October 13, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
roastedZork

(That's like ruining Makor's entire personality, I'd have to make a completly different char. and why "makor", call me Yol or Gor, liis gave me gor, so I would prefer Gor, or Yol, whatever you want) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
roastedZork

(That's like ruining Makor's entire personality, I'd have to make a completly different char. and why "makor", call me Yol or Gor, liis gave me gor, so I would prefer Gor, or Yol, whatever you want) 

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

(It's about crime. I'm NOT saying GET RID OF MAKOR-just make sure Makor doesn't get in the way.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

(It's about crime. I'm NOT saying GET RID OF MAKOR-just make sure Makor doesn't get in the way.)

The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

"We'll signal them. Look for something shiny or..." He looked at his gem. "Huh. I finally have a use for you."

He angles it so the sunlight can reflect over to the caravan. Aksel can barely their figures in the distance standing up and looking at him. "We got them. Wave your hands!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

"We'll signal them. Look for something shiny or..." He looked at his gem. "Huh. I finally have a use for you."

He angles it so the sunlight can reflect over to the caravan. Aksel can barely their figures in the distance standing up and looking at him. "We got them. Wave your hands!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor waves his hands. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor waves his hands. 

The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Three Khajiit approach them with horses. They all have bows. "Who are you?"

"We're...hobos. We need supplies and stuff."

"Why should we trust you with our resources?"

"Pal, I'm with an Orc chief. Try me." The Khajiit looked at each other, communicating with their facial expressions. They looked back at Aksel.

"We'll bring you to our camp for further judgement."

by The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

"Pal, I'm with an Orc chief. Try me." The Khajiit looked at each other, communicating with their facial expressions. They looked back at Aksel.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
epic AKH

(There is no word for hobo, that's a modern word) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
epic AKH

(There is no word for hobo, that's a modern word) 

The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

(I know; the message is that we're homeless. I don't know what else to use!)

The other Khajiits stood. Aksel and his group were brought to their knees. "Makor, I think you should-"

"Quiet! Everyone, these three were found wandering. They're homeless and need supplies. But...they seem dangerous."

by The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

(I know; the message is that we're homeless. I don't know what else to use!)

The other Khajiits stood. Aksel and his group were brought to their knees. "Makor, I think you should-"

"Quiet! Everyone, these three were found wandering. They're homeless and need supplies. But...they seem dangerous."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor is trying to keep his fists on his floor as he has an urge to throw a punch at the Khajiit for mistreating him. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor is trying to keep his fists on his floor as he has an urge to throw a punch at the Khajiit for mistreating him. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.