A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Best Homework Ever!

<<  <  1  2 

SAA2000
December 11, 2015
Freymulaar

Just a month ago there was English homework about poetry, and one option was to create a poem. What better method to do it than translating Lovaas do Joorre?

That is my absolute favorite poem in Dovah props to the writer. I actially framed it and put it on my wall.

by SAA2000
December 11, 2015
Freymulaar

Just a month ago there was English homework about poetry, and one option was to create a poem. What better method to do it than translating Lovaas do Joorre?

That is my absolute favorite poem in Dovah props to the writer. I actially framed it and put it on my wall.

Frinmulaar
December 13, 2015
SAA2000

Unslaad kogaan! It warms my heart to hear that people like my work.

by Frinmulaar
December 13, 2015
SAA2000

Unslaad kogaan! It warms my heart to hear that people like my work.

DovahKiinZaan
December 13, 2015
@SAA2000 Sorry for the late reply, but yes. And after some ups and downs we're still together.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 13, 2015
@SAA2000 Sorry for the late reply, but yes. And after some ups and downs we're still together.
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.