Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Mundus and Oblivion

<<  <  1  2 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(Captainnate, from previous encounters I don't know if I can trust you)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(Captainnate, from previous encounters I don't know if I can trust you)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Though I will give you another chance :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Though I will give you another chance :)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The dominion and imperial soldiers stopped as they heard a sudden screech as if something was going to hit them.

An object from the sky with blue flame was seen, the men  looked up in awe and in fear. It looked as if it was just going to keep going through the sky and not stop but they could see it was slowly coming closer. Veyd looked up and saw it, too him it meant 2 things. One just a massive fire ball that will probably kill all of these soldiers on this battlefield. Two, a Dovah he hadn't seen in ages or for at least 6400 years. "It cannot be!!" said Veyd as he took flight right when the ball of blue flame hit the ground 50 feet away from him. There was a bit of smoke but in a few seconds a large winged beast figure appeared, the imperials thought it wise to unsheath their swords and immediately fire a volley of arrows at the beast. The smoke faded away and there stood a large dragon, with spikes down it's spine and wings curled. Every single part of his body looking like a spike made of some kind of crystal, along with gems covering his body. (Like THIS) He looked at the soldiers as they trembled in terror "I am the eternal dragon! What is you're fighting for pitiful joor?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The dominion and imperial soldiers stopped as they heard a sudden screech as if something was going to hit them.

An object from the sky with blue flame was seen, the men  looked up in awe and in fear. It looked as if it was just going to keep going through the sky and not stop but they could see it was slowly coming closer. Veyd looked up and saw it, too him it meant 2 things. One just a massive fire ball that will probably kill all of these soldiers on this battlefield. Two, a Dovah he hadn't seen in ages or for at least 6400 years. "It cannot be!!" said Veyd as he took flight right when the ball of blue flame hit the ground 50 feet away from him. There was a bit of smoke but in a few seconds a large winged beast figure appeared, the imperials thought it wise to unsheath their swords and immediately fire a volley of arrows at the beast. The smoke faded away and there stood a large dragon, with spikes down it's spine and wings curled. Every single part of his body looking like a spike made of some kind of crystal, along with gems covering his body. (Like THIS) He looked at the soldiers as they trembled in terror "I am the eternal dragon! What is you're fighting for pitiful joor?" 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Seriously, we don't need a visual)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Seriously, we don't need a visual)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(I had it planned out ok, I have been planning this scene since I started it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(I had it planned out ok, I have been planning this scene since I started it)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Yol flies down towards Veyd Nox rah (thank the gods). The armored dragon looks down at the soldiers as the soldiers

YOL T8R SH8L
Orange fire spews out of Yol's mouth, he flies down to the ground causing a small "boom". He claws and bites at the men as they run in fear.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Yol flies down towards Veyd Nox rah (thank the gods). The armored dragon looks down at the soldiers as the soldiers

YOL T8R SH8L
Orange fire spews out of Yol's mouth, he flies down to the ground causing a small "boom". He claws and bites at the men as they run in fear.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(We're supposed to help the Joor but not yet at least)

Veyd looks at the crystal like dragon "Well if it isn't you...are you here too get rid of the Joor our are you here to aid us against the Deyra? We all probably know the answer but tell us anyways"

"I have come to fight against the Deyra...I assume you would understand, Lahvriiluz" said Unahzaal Vahlok (that's his name)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(We're supposed to help the Joor but not yet at least)

Veyd looks at the crystal like dragon "Well if it isn't you...are you here too get rid of the Joor our are you here to aid us against the Deyra? We all probably know the answer but tell us anyways"

"I have come to fight against the Deyra...I assume you would understand, Lahvriiluz" said Unahzaal Vahlok (that's his name)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 4, 2015

Vedbriinath climbed back into the air, giving a gasp as she noticed the blue fire. She reacted quickly, diving out of the way in time to escape the blast. When she craned her neck back to observe the flames she stopped and turned back, her eyes wide with  surprise. "You...!" She breathed, landing beside Veydsahvos. She glanced aside as a fourth dragon came into view, giving an exhale. And here's Yolgoraag. I can't remember the last time I've been in the company of so many Dovah. Lets hope it ends well... 

She looked back up at Unahzaal, wisdom sparkling in her ice-white eyes. "Zu'u gruz hi, Unahzaal. How long have you been gone? Time seems to pass in a flash when you're as old as I." She commented, then stepped forward. It was impolite to speak over the Lahvriiluz or command the conversation in such a way, but Vedbriinath was desperate. "Unahzaal, I have seen what will happen if we let this continue. Please, brother, we must find a way to end this in a truce." She urged him, glad that the arrow fire had been focused off of her for the time being. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 4, 2015

Vedbriinath climbed back into the air, giving a gasp as she noticed the blue fire. She reacted quickly, diving out of the way in time to escape the blast. When she craned her neck back to observe the flames she stopped and turned back, her eyes wide with  surprise. "You...!" She breathed, landing beside Veydsahvos. She glanced aside as a fourth dragon came into view, giving an exhale. And here's Yolgoraag. I can't remember the last time I've been in the company of so many Dovah. Lets hope it ends well... 

She looked back up at Unahzaal, wisdom sparkling in her ice-white eyes. "Zu'u gruz hi, Unahzaal. How long have you been gone? Time seems to pass in a flash when you're as old as I." She commented, then stepped forward. It was impolite to speak over the Lahvriiluz or command the conversation in such a way, but Vedbriinath was desperate. "Unahzaal, I have seen what will happen if we let this continue. Please, brother, we must find a way to end this in a truce." She urged him, glad that the arrow fire had been focused off of her for the time being. 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Very well. . .Though I will warn you, if any of you dovah get in my way I won't hesitate to make you get out of my way" Said Unahzaal with a growl. He looked up at the 3 other dovah before turning around to look at the soldiers "What are you looking at Joorre?! Be gone or it's to Oblivion with you!!" Yelled Unahzaal as he growled and roared at the soldiers, both mer and men. They began to back away when all of a sudden another rip opened up as werewolves and werebears ,along with other were creatures, came running out and mawling at the soldiers. Veyd looked at the creatures before shouting into the sky

STRUN B4 QO

A large storm started as lightning striked at everyone, Veyd took flight and picked up 2 Werewolves, burning them with Black Fire before tossing them at the rest of the creatures. (we're going to help the Joor in this battle then flee)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Very well. . .Though I will warn you, if any of you dovah get in my way I won't hesitate to make you get out of my way" Said Unahzaal with a growl. He looked up at the 3 other dovah before turning around to look at the soldiers "What are you looking at Joorre?! Be gone or it's to Oblivion with you!!" Yelled Unahzaal as he growled and roared at the soldiers, both mer and men. They began to back away when all of a sudden another rip opened up as werewolves and werebears ,along with other were creatures, came running out and mawling at the soldiers. Veyd looked at the creatures before shouting into the sky

STRUN B4 QO

A large storm started as lightning striked at everyone, Veyd took flight and picked up 2 Werewolves, burning them with Black Fire before tossing them at the rest of the creatures. (we're going to help the Joor in this battle then flee)

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.