Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daalsezin

<<  <  1  2 

Duryoljot
January 13, 2016

Excellent. But what inspired you to employ the dragon views in your word choice? It felt very genuine.

by Duryoljot
January 13, 2016

Excellent. But what inspired you to employ the dragon views in your word choice? It felt very genuine.

Frinmulaar
January 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

Funny you should ask.

It was just after the conversation where paarthurnax first revealed the purge - the thing on the front page right now - and I was very excited.

I decided to learn canon in preparation, and during the study I found myself thinking: "If this was a real conflict with real dragons battling actual twisted rotmulaag, how would it be remembered centuries later?"

After that it was only natural to use canon vocabulary to help the result survive the ages.

Thanks for the compliment.

by Frinmulaar
January 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

Funny you should ask.

It was just after the conversation where paarthurnax first revealed the purge - the thing on the front page right now - and I was very excited.

I decided to learn canon in preparation, and during the study I found myself thinking: "If this was a real conflict with real dragons battling actual twisted rotmulaag, how would it be remembered centuries later?"

After that it was only natural to use canon vocabulary to help the result survive the ages.

Thanks for the compliment.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.