Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Character Creation

<<  <  1  2 

ratgirl34
June 21, 2016

So, it would be like having a customiseable avatar. That would be pretty awesome. Hope it can be an option someday. 

by ratgirl34
June 21, 2016

So, it would be like having a customiseable avatar. That would be pretty awesome. Hope it can be an option someday. 

ahrahujo
July 24, 2016

Great idea! Really its a massive work... but, I  think about do it just drawning(or screencap) and posting a simple art in avatar. Hey, how about a artwork wall in the page?

by ahrahujo
July 24, 2016

Great idea! Really its a massive work... but, I  think about do it just drawning(or screencap) and posting a simple art in avatar. Hey, how about a artwork wall in the page?

Aavalein
August 9, 2016
Sounds awesome. A lot of people make fan art anywho. I think of the idea as more of an overtime, doesn't come first kind of project.
by Aavalein
August 9, 2016
Sounds awesome. A lot of people make fan art anywho. I think of the idea as more of an overtime, doesn't come first kind of project.

Xatarias
August 11, 2016

I'm interested in this idea as well. I wish I could help, but I have zero knowledge in this kind of thing.

by Xatarias
August 11, 2016

I'm interested in this idea as well. I wish I could help, but I have zero knowledge in this kind of thing.

Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

I think it would really cool to be able to customize your avatar!

by Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

I think it would really cool to be able to customize your avatar!

Kingofdeath707
January 26, 2017

I think it's a good idea

by Kingofdeath707
January 26, 2017

I think it's a good idea

Tuzviidost
March 2, 2017

great idea

by Tuzviidost
March 2, 2017

great idea

Dinokdovokunne
March 17, 2017

This is an amazing idea, I do believe that if it were to happen more people would support the site.

I think that, if used properly, a function like this could be built using 3D modelers, prewritten algorithims that dictate what part of the character looks like what, whether it be orc, nord, elf, kajiit, etc.

There are a lot of talented young people out there who have been either self-taught ot taught by a teacher, on the intricacies of coding.  I have a friend who learned how to code last year, maybe he could help?

PS.  sorry if I'm just a little off topic there, my mind wanders a lot.

by Dinokdovokunne
March 17, 2017

This is an amazing idea, I do believe that if it were to happen more people would support the site.

I think that, if used properly, a function like this could be built using 3D modelers, prewritten algorithims that dictate what part of the character looks like what, whether it be orc, nord, elf, kajiit, etc.

There are a lot of talented young people out there who have been either self-taught ot taught by a teacher, on the intricacies of coding.  I have a friend who learned how to code last year, maybe he could help?

PS.  sorry if I'm just a little off topic there, my mind wanders a lot.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.