Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ideas for Gameplay!

<<  <  1  2 

SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

Well, if he isn't... 

Basically, you must turn on cheats and see how far you can juggle a person in the air. Only can be done on PC with commands, though. My rule was for the challenge to go in one driection only.

If I had PC, I would love to do that. I currently only have Legendary on PS3 for now though.

by SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

Well, if he isn't... 

Basically, you must turn on cheats and see how far you can juggle a person in the air. Only can be done on PC with commands, though. My rule was for the challenge to go in one driection only.

If I had PC, I would love to do that. I currently only have Legendary on PS3 for now though.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Well, you can still do the much more difficult Werewolf and Vampire Lord juggling challenge. 

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Well, you can still do the much more difficult Werewolf and Vampire Lord juggling challenge. 

SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

I'll go for it then, I'll try to dedicate a video to it when I can.^^

by SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

I'll go for it then, I'll try to dedicate a video to it when I can.^^

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Excellante. This ought to be good...

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

I'll probably not get very far, but I'll try to make the Let's Play enjoyable at least with things like that!

by SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

I'll probably not get very far, but I'll try to make the Let's Play enjoyable at least with things like that!

Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Man, it feels as if we came up with that so long ago.

by Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Man, it feels as if we came up with that so long ago.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

In your thread, yeah. It was a fun time when I tried it! I got as far as the docks... Then I had to cross through the marshes below Solitude. There were freaking black scorpion things in there (I can no longer remember their name, it has been a while since I had any reason to fight Falmer)! I had to shout Victoria Vicci (I also slaughtered the Brotherhood before their quest) up a hill, almost scored a basket in an Ancient Nord ruin, and finally crashed and burned when her body fell onto a roof in Morthal. I cried when she stopped panting like a wounded bear and attacked me. For whatever reasons, that was when the guards decided to react. By shooting and killing her. To this day she lies crucified on that person's porch.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

In your thread, yeah. It was a fun time when I tried it! I got as far as the docks... Then I had to cross through the marshes below Solitude. There were freaking black scorpion things in there (I can no longer remember their name, it has been a while since I had any reason to fight Falmer)! I had to shout Victoria Vicci (I also slaughtered the Brotherhood before their quest) up a hill, almost scored a basket in an Ancient Nord ruin, and finally crashed and burned when her body fell onto a roof in Morthal. I cried when she stopped panting like a wounded bear and attacked me. For whatever reasons, that was when the guards decided to react. By shooting and killing her. To this day she lies crucified on that person's porch.

Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Wow. Okay then. I need to get the PC version of Skyrim. And they are Chaurus.

by Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Wow. Okay then. I need to get the PC version of Skyrim. And they are Chaurus.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

See, I knew it started with C. Thank you.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

See, I knew it started with C. Thank you.

Malboviing
March 14, 2016

No problem.

by Malboviing
March 14, 2016

No problem.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.