Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ideas for Gameplay!

1  2 > >>  

SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

Greetings fellow Thu'um members, I have been MIA lately on here due to actually life things, but I am back now, hopefully I can be more active. Basically, I wanted to make a thread asking for ideas on how to have the most fun in Skyrim and make the most entertaining journey. What I want from you guys, my fellow Dovahs, are to comment below with ideas for what type of playthrough I should do when I record Skyrim!

Ideas:

Race? I usually go Argonian because of their waterbreathing and they're honestly one of the coolest races I've seen with a very interesting history, hoping ESVI is going to be Black Marsh! I'm not a fan of Khajiit but if enough people say to play it, I will.

Alignment? I normally play Lawful Good/Neutral, but am willing to try anything!

Guilds? I love the Companion quests and Daedric items, so I'm willing to enter both evil and lawful groups, especially Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild. I have all of the DLC due to having Legendary edition, so anything is fair game.

I hope I can get some interest here and hopefully I'll have this as one of my later projects! Thanks!

by SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

Greetings fellow Thu'um members, I have been MIA lately on here due to actually life things, but I am back now, hopefully I can be more active. Basically, I wanted to make a thread asking for ideas on how to have the most fun in Skyrim and make the most entertaining journey. What I want from you guys, my fellow Dovahs, are to comment below with ideas for what type of playthrough I should do when I record Skyrim!

Ideas:

Race? I usually go Argonian because of their waterbreathing and they're honestly one of the coolest races I've seen with a very interesting history, hoping ESVI is going to be Black Marsh! I'm not a fan of Khajiit but if enough people say to play it, I will.

Alignment? I normally play Lawful Good/Neutral, but am willing to try anything!

Guilds? I love the Companion quests and Daedric items, so I'm willing to enter both evil and lawful groups, especially Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild. I have all of the DLC due to having Legendary edition, so anything is fair game.

I hope I can get some interest here and hopefully I'll have this as one of my later projects! Thanks!

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

If you can, try your best to make your game (especially NPCs) as derpy as possible. The fans eat it up like raw Lucky Charms covered in sparkly bacon (see what I did there?).

You can best accomplish this on PC with loads of mods and commands.

If not, then I suggest you look into the best ways to mock the game. Yeah, mock it. Have fun, but try to be witty, and if and when that fails make fun of yourself. Fans love feeling like the dude the're watching can truly relate to their thoughts about YOU and the GAME.

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

If you can, try your best to make your game (especially NPCs) as derpy as possible. The fans eat it up like raw Lucky Charms covered in sparkly bacon (see what I did there?).

If not, then I suggest you look into the best ways to mock the game. Yeah, mock it. Have fun, but try to be witty, and if and when that fails make fun of yourself. Fans love feeling like the dude the're watching can truly relate to their thoughts about YOU and the GAME.

SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Sounds like a great idea, I'll take that into mind. Currently, I have it on the PS3, but can get gifted PC. That sounds nice to make fun though.

by SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Sounds like a great idea, I'll take that into mind. Currently, I have it on the PS3, but can get gifted PC. That sounds nice to make fun though.

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Thank you. Best of luck to the channel, I'll make sure to check it out.

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Thank you, fahdon, hope you enjoy it!

by SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Thank you, fahdon, hope you enjoy it!

SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

Ah, I almost forgot! I will also be doing a playthrough of Oblivion beforehand, if you have specific tips for that! Might do Morrowind if my friend can let me play it!

by SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

Ah, I almost forgot! I will also be doing a playthrough of Oblivion beforehand, if you have specific tips for that! Might do Morrowind if my friend can let me play it!

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

For Skyrim, I would suggest joining the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood, because that adds more suspense to the game for those who have never seen it.

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

For Skyrim, I would suggest joining the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood, because that adds more suspense to the game for those who have never seen it.

SonicBChamp
March 13, 2016
Frigi the Thief

That is true! I love their questlines, so I feel that'd be great.

by SonicBChamp
March 13, 2016
Frigi the Thief

That is true! I love their questlines, so I feel that'd be great.

Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Also, if you have the DLCs, you could go through  one of those. I have seen people (People who just started YouTube) post the DLCs as their first videos and got like 650 some subscribers.

(And unfortunately I cannot help you with Oblivion or Morrowind. Never played Morrowind, and I played like the first five minutes of Oblivion {I was 8 okay?} and it made me go into an absolute panic)

by Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Also, if you have the DLCs, you could go through  one of those. I have seen people (People who just started YouTube) post the DLCs as their first videos and got like 650 some subscribers.

(And unfortunately I cannot help you with Oblivion or Morrowind. Never played Morrowind, and I played like the first five minutes of Oblivion {I was 8 okay?} and it made me go into an absolute panic)

SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016

I have all of the DLCs, Legendary edition and all that. I feel Dawnguard should be waited on since there is an important part of the main quest in it.

by SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016

I have all of the DLCs, Legendary edition and all that. I feel Dawnguard should be waited on since there is an important part of the main quest in it.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016
Frigi the Thief

You mean the thirteen percent of people on youtube? That may not work out as well as you thought... Perhaps there is something that nobody in Skyrim actually did, but always wanted to do... Something that would butcher their game's legitimancy while everyone's jaw dropped directly on the like button.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016
Frigi the Thief

You mean the thirteen percent of people on youtube? That may not work out as well as you thought... Perhaps there is something that nobody in Skyrim actually did, but always wanted to do... Something that would butcher their game's legitimancy while everyone's jaw dropped directly on the like button.

Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Like Fus Ro Dah ing someone from Solitude all the way to Riften?

by Malboviing
March 14, 2016

Like Fus Ro Dah ing someone from Solitude all the way to Riften?

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Heh heh... Looks like we've found a youtuber to try our challenge!

Perhaps you can do the honors of telling him the rules?

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

I love these ideas. xD

by SonicBChamp
March 14, 2016
Yolos Vith

I love these ideas. xD

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Well, if he isn't... 

Basically, you must turn on cheats and see how far you can juggle a person in the air. Only can be done on PC with commands, though. My rule was for the challenge to go in one direction only.

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

Well, if he isn't... 

Basically, you must turn on cheats and see how far you can juggle a person in the air. Only can be done on PC with commands, though. My rule was for the challenge to go in one direction only.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.