The game! 'Tis out!

New thoughts anyone?
by Ruvgein
October 28, 2016
The game! 'Tis out!

New thoughts anyone?

Firestar
October 29, 2016

Well, I was surprised the models are unchanged, and the textures were also pretty much untouched. The god rays and the snow are cool and all, but I was expecting a bit more. 

BUT

I have an excuse to play skyrim again :D

by Firestar
October 29, 2016

Well, I was surprised the models are unchanged, and the textures were also pretty much untouched. The god rays and the snow are cool and all, but I was expecting a bit more. 

BUT

I have an excuse to play skyrim again :D

Vulomjotraan
October 29, 2016

So I got it, and I was pretty excited. Sure, mods don't carry over so I'll have to fix it up as soon as I can, and sure I had to rewatch the opening for the hundredth time. Sure it's a little slow compared to the original Skyrim on my computer, but that's fine. It's still better than how Skyrim ran on my old potato of a computer two years ago.

I fixed the mouse sensitivity (which is still too low for me at the highest setting, mrgh) and admired the pretty textures. I made a Dunmer lady and named her Tam Lin because a song called "Tam Lin of the Elves" was stuck in my head. By the way, the scars look incredible!

Tam Lin walked to her spot to wait for execution, Tulius started gloating at Ulfric... And then it crashed.

10/10, would potato again

by Vulomjotraan
October 29, 2016

So I got it, and I was pretty excited. Sure, mods don't carry over so I'll have to fix it up as soon as I can, and sure I had to rewatch the opening for the hundredth time. Sure it's a little slow compared to the original Skyrim on my computer, but that's fine. It's still better than how Skyrim ran on my old potato of a computer two years ago.

I fixed the mouse sensitivity (which is still too low for me at the highest setting, mrgh) and admired the pretty textures. I made a Dunmer lady and named her Tam Lin because a song called "Tam Lin of the Elves" was stuck in my head. By the way, the scars look incredible!

Tam Lin walked to her spot to wait for execution, Tulius started gloating at Ulfric... And then it crashed.

10/10, would potato again

DovahKiinZaan
November 7, 2016
I can't actually say without picking up a ban. It's too good.
by DovahKiinZaan
November 7, 2016
I can't actually say without picking up a ban. It's too good.
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.