Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

M'aiq the liar

<<  <  1  2 

Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

?i met him at the western watch tower in that quest where you kill mirmulnir.

by Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

?i met him at the western watch tower in that quest where you kill mirmulnir.

Vomindok Qalos
December 21, 2016

I met M'aiq hiding in the bushes outside of Falkreath when I was hunting.

by Vomindok Qalos
December 21, 2016

I met M'aiq hiding in the bushes outside of Falkreath when I was hunting.

Toorlokviing
December 21, 2016

well you werent specific on which game you met maiq....so ill say i met him in morrowind where he talked about dragons and how they were hiding and invisible. he also talked about riding horses...i mean eating horses lol...get taht one mixed up from the one in oblivion.

by Toorlokviing
December 21, 2016

well you werent specific on which game you met maiq....so ill say i met him in morrowind where he talked about dragons and how they were hiding and invisible. he also talked about riding horses...i mean eating horses lol...get taht one mixed up from the one in oblivion.

Keita
January 2, 2017

i found him again but in the most odd spot. of all the places he could have gone to... he went to the portal of savengaurd!

by Keita
January 2, 2017

i found him again but in the most odd spot. of all the places he could have gone to... he went to the portal of savengaurd!

DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2017
Really?
by DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2017
Really?
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.