Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The hottest Followers XD

<<  <  1  2 

Daraya
May 4, 2018

Kharjo is by far the best one. And that accent if his, man! You can't resist.

by Daraya
May 4, 2018

Kharjo is by far the best one. And that accent if his, man! You can't resist.

Mannalos
May 6, 2018

Frea, from Solstheim, is pretty awesome. Also, she could beat Serana in a fight any day.

by Mannalos
May 6, 2018

Frea, from Solstheim, is pretty awesome. Also, she could beat Serana in a fight any day.

Hahdremro
May 8, 2018
Beinodvith
I'd say Aela

I used to like Aela. Was planning on marrying her in my latest play through. But I made her my housecarl at Lakeview Manor, and she was never there to help me buy the supplies I needed to expand our home. She was always out adventuring with the Companions or drinking mead in Jorrvaskr. She just didn't have time for me any more, so we parted ways. Guess that's just how relationships go sometimes, huh?

No but seriously, do I have to kill her to get a new housecarl for Lakeview Manor? I want an alchemy tower, but I'm NOT going to trudge all the way to Falkreath by myself to get the lumber. :P

by Hahdremro
May 8, 2018
Beinodvith
I'd say Aela

I used to like Aela. Was planning on marrying her in my latest play through. But I made her my housecarl at Lakeview Manor, and she was never there to help me buy the supplies I needed to expand our home. She was always out adventuring with the Companions or drinking mead in Jorrvaskr. She just didn't have time for me any more, so we parted ways. Guess that's just how relationships go sometimes, huh?

No but seriously, do I have to kill her to get a new housecarl for Lakeview Manor? I want an alchemy tower, but I'm NOT going to trudge all the way to Falkreath by myself to get the lumber. :P

DoctorParadox
May 30, 2018

Aela The Huntress is my pick for canon.

modded i like Sofia the best!

by DoctorParadox
May 30, 2018

Aela The Huntress is my pick for canon.

modded i like Sofia the best!

NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
Hands down the best follower is J'zargo is the best follower. He never stops levelling up. That means you can have a fully decked out Dovahkiin with all perks at lv 272, and Jzargo will still be levelling up. (PS who else thinks J'zargo would be a great Archmage?) He never stops levelling up which constantly growing Magicka. He'd give Altmer Wizards a run for their septims!
by NikkoSossedov1
June 30, 2018
Hands down the best follower is J'zargo is the best follower. He never stops levelling up. That means you can have a fully decked out Dovahkiin with all perks at lv 272, and Jzargo will still be levelling up. (PS who else thinks J'zargo would be a great Archmage?) He never stops levelling up which constantly growing Magicka. He'd give Altmer Wizards a run for their septims!

Johnnar
August 3, 2018
@onikmey I see what you did there. ;D
by Johnnar
August 3, 2018
@onikmey I see what you did there. ;D

Johnnar
August 19, 2018
@Hahdremro half moon mill isn't TOO far. As long as you haven't done the brotherhood quest. I always go there cuz I like the walk and Sweeney along the lake ^_^
by Johnnar
August 19, 2018
@Hahdremro half moon mill isn't TOO far. As long as you haven't done the brotherhood quest. I always go there cuz I like the walk and Sweeney along the lake ^_^

[deleted]
September 14, 2018

Do modded followers count? My guess is no, but I'm gonna ignore the system anyway. My in-game follower is Serana because I mean...Serana. As for modded...a tie between Sofia and Recorder. They're both funny and adorable in their own special way.

by [deleted]
September 14, 2018

Do modded followers count? My guess is no, but I'm gonna ignore the system anyway. My in-game follower is Serana because I mean...Serana. As for modded...a tie between Sofia and Recorder. They're both funny and adorable in their own special way.

Shezzarine
November 30, 2018

How about Karliah? She's HOT, and i LOVE her voice. ( She does count, right? Even though she's only a follower for a short time?) If not, Serana

by Shezzarine
November 30, 2018

How about Karliah? She's HOT, and i LOVE her voice. ( She does count, right? Even though she's only a follower for a short time?) If not, Serana

Thuryolkrif
December 21, 2018

Anything other than Serana is wrong

by Thuryolkrif
December 21, 2018

Anything other than Serana is wrong

Fusdoiiz
January 17, 2019

In the literal sense, my Flame Thrall is the hottest follower by a longshot. She's literally fire shaped like a person.

by Fusdoiiz
January 17, 2019

In the literal sense, my Flame Thrall is the hottest follower by a longshot. She's literally fire shaped like a person.

Mortifer
February 4, 2019
Fronlaasfrin
No, you guys got it all wrong. It's either Serana or the Frost Atronach.

Definitely the Frost Atronach. Its blood won't kill the sun.

by Mortifer
February 4, 2019
Fronlaasfrin
No, you guys got it all wrong. It's either Serana or the Frost Atronach.

Definitely the Frost Atronach. Its blood won't kill the sun.

VulBahYol
February 5, 2019

No No No..., you people got it all wrong. What you gotta do is get the Arcane Enchanter Perk and Upgrade the Armor of the Old Gods as much as you can and Give it to Jenassa.

It will look good on her and you not only now have better armor rating than base leather armor, but you have the enchantments that the armor gives.

It may take a little work to do, but the payoff is just great.

Except for the headress, that thing just looks weird for the female model.

by VulBahYol
February 5, 2019

No No No..., you people got it all wrong. What you gotta do is get the Arcane Enchanter Perk and Upgrade the Armor of the Old Gods as much as you can and Give it to Jenassa.

It will look good on her and you not only now have better armor rating than base leather armor, but you have the enchantments that the armor gives.

It may take a little work to do, but the payoff is just great.

Except for the headress, that thing just looks weird for the female model.

Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

I can't believe I didn't see at least 10 people say Serana, wHaT kInD oF oPeRaTiOn Is ThIs?!

by Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

I can't believe I didn't see at least 10 people say Serana, wHaT kInD oF oPeRaTiOn Is ThIs?!

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

im in love with lydia

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

im in love with lydia

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.