Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Funny Adventures

<<  <  1  2 

VulBahYol
February 5, 2019

You'll never believe this. I was playing my Argonian light swordsman and I was in Markarth. I was talking to Degaine about stealing the statue of dibella, and suddenly, a dragon attacked. I didn't want Degaine to die because I needed the quest for money (which I was out of) so I left the city. 

This technically counted as Skyrim in the game engine, so wouldn't you know it, about 5 or 6 forsworn showed up and the dragon ,so convieniently, didn't leave. And to top it all off, I accidentally slashed one of the guards in the fight and then EVERY NPC was out to get me.  The fight was so long that it autosaved so even though I died like 17 times, I had to keep fighting, and I couldn't load one of my previous saves because I was doing a nine-hour gaming binge and hadn't properly saved since Sovngarde.

Not a good day.

by VulBahYol
February 5, 2019

You'll never believe this. I was playing my Argonian light swordsman and I was in Markarth. I was talking to Degaine about stealing the statue of dibella, and suddenly, a dragon attacked. I didn't want Degaine to die because I needed the quest for money (which I was out of) so I left the city. 

This technically counted as Skyrim in the game engine, so wouldn't you know it, about 5 or 6 forsworn showed up and the dragon ,so convieniently, didn't leave. And to top it all off, I accidentally slashed one of the guards in the fight and then EVERY NPC was out to get me.  The fight was so long that it autosaved so even though I died like 17 times, I had to keep fighting, and I couldn't load one of my previous saves because I was doing a nine-hour gaming binge and hadn't properly saved since Sovngarde.

Not a good day.

GronZeymah
February 7, 2019

First of all, This was Skyrim VR. I was exploring without a care in the world and not trying to complete any specific quest, and I come across a Frost dragon. Now my friend being him, he decided that I was too noob to fight a frost dragon, so he did it himself. So first thing he did was run and find cover... under a rock. Then he took a bow and shot 5 arrows into the top of the rocky outcropping, and waited for a clear shot. Little did I know that he was just as noob as me. Why? because later he told me that was because he "needed them for later." By later he ment to grab to shoot more arrows. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!!!!! So thats the time my friend thought I was too noob to fight a dragon.

by GronZeymah
February 7, 2019

First of all, This was Skyrim VR. I was exploring without a care in the world and not trying to complete any specific quest, and I come across a Frost dragon. Now my friend being him, he decided that I was too noob to fight a frost dragon, so he did it himself. So first thing he did was run and find cover... under a rock. Then he took a bow and shot 5 arrows into the top of the rocky outcropping, and waited for a clear shot. Little did I know that he was just as noob as me. Why? because later he told me that was because he "needed them for later." By later he ment to grab to shoot more arrows. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!!!!! So thats the time my friend thought I was too noob to fight a dragon.

koeoanddarkgon
February 8, 2019

I had a time when I walked into a town, for about 10 seconds, all the NPCs were doing the T pose and was just standing there. Then suddenly they all just turned in my direction and then they were back to normal.

by koeoanddarkgon
February 8, 2019

I had a time when I walked into a town, for about 10 seconds, all the NPCs were doing the T pose and was just standing there. Then suddenly they all just turned in my direction and then they were back to normal.

GronZeymah
February 15, 2019
koeoanddarkgon

wow. shook

by GronZeymah
February 15, 2019
koeoanddarkgon

wow. shook

GronZeymah
February 15, 2019

While doing the civil war questline, I chose the stormcloaks and spawned a dragon fro no reason inparticuar. Then I hear a fricking nord draw his sword and say,"by the eight!" I'm just like...

Bruh

by GronZeymah
February 15, 2019

While doing the civil war questline, I chose the stormcloaks and spawned a dragon fro no reason inparticuar. Then I hear a fricking nord draw his sword and say,"by the eight!" I'm just like...

Bruh

shulkunaak
June 19, 2019
I met this really silly jester fellow outside of Whiterun! He was so funny and creepy too!
by shulkunaak
June 19, 2019
I met this really silly jester fellow outside of Whiterun! He was so funny and creepy too!

woodelf26
October 18, 2019

Its hillarious when the mammoth falls from the sky

by woodelf26
October 18, 2019

Its hillarious when the mammoth falls from the sky

woodelf26
October 19, 2019

When i was fighting a dragon, a saber cat, two wolves, a frostbite spider, 4 bandits, and a flame atranoch.

by woodelf26
October 19, 2019

When i was fighting a dragon, a saber cat, two wolves, a frostbite spider, 4 bandits, and a flame atranoch.

Glade
November 3, 2019

On a recent playthough the game glithed and I shoved my sword though Buulgurfs gut. He lived and I didn't get in trouble for it. Everyone went on like it was another day.

by Glade
November 3, 2019

On a recent playthough the game glithed and I shoved my sword though Buulgurfs gut. He lived and I didn't get in trouble for it. Everyone went on like it was another day.

Glade
November 3, 2019
VulBahYol

Not a good day.

I feel that pain. That is why I try and not go to Markarth

by Glade
November 3, 2019
VulBahYol

Not a good day.

I feel that pain. That is why I try and not go to Markarth

[deleted]
December 14, 2019

when I did the quest Lost to The Ages, I accidentally pressed Take All when I was told to take Katria's Journal and she said "Really? You had to take the armor? Come on, leave me with a little dignity."

by [deleted]
December 14, 2019

when I did the quest Lost to The Ages, I accidentally pressed Take All when I was told to take Katria's Journal and she said "Really? You had to take the armor? Come on, leave me with a little dignity."

Glade
December 15, 2019

I saw somewhere that someone yeeted a cat off throat of the world?

by Glade
December 15, 2019

I saw somewhere that someone yeeted a cat off throat of the world?

Krahruthrath
May 28, 2020
I hit a shopkeeper with a cup using telekinesis. They almost died, and I was rewarded with a bounty of 40 gold. It was totally an accident.
by Krahruthrath
May 28, 2020
I hit a shopkeeper with a cup using telekinesis. They almost died, and I was rewarded with a bounty of 40 gold. It was totally an accident.

Dinokin
October 18, 2020

While I was playing at a difficulty of Legendary,  I saw a Draugr Scourge shouting RO DAH t o me, and I answered FUS RO DAH. He flew over the bridge and fell into the valley below.

by Dinokin
October 18, 2020

While I was playing at a difficulty of Legendary,  I saw a Draugr Scourge shouting RO DAH t o me, and I answered FUS RO DAH. He flew over the bridge and fell into the valley below.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.