Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A 2019 Dovahzul Christmas

<<  <  1  2 

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 4, 2019

Excellent! Slow and steady wins the race. :)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 4, 2019

Zinrahzul
December 4, 2019
Sonaak Kroinlah

Yes! I think I'll slow down the tempo (speed) of the Carol of the Bells since it will be a little tough to follow the lyrics otherwise (reference: any version of the song you hear)

by Zinrahzul
December 4, 2019
Sonaak Kroinlah

Yes! I think I'll slow down the tempo (speed) of the Carol of the Bells since it will be a little tough to follow the lyrics otherwise (reference: any version of the song you hear)

Zinrahzul
December 5, 2019

Ok, practiced the piano part of Carol of the Bells. Nice and simple. Hopefully recording sometime today or tomorrow (???) The other songs, don't know about the music. I'll have to think more about that.

by Zinrahzul
December 5, 2019

Ok, practiced the piano part of Carol of the Bells. Nice and simple. Hopefully recording sometime today or tomorrow (???) The other songs, don't know about the music. I'll have to think more about that.

Zinrahzul
December 13, 2019
Here's an audio link for 12 Days of Christmas: (Link)

It's slowed down, and in the key of C#. See if you can sing in that range, don't worry about lyrics at the moment (I'll upload them today, though).
by Zinrahzul
December 13, 2019
Here's an audio link for 12 Days of Christmas: (Link)

It's slowed down, and in the key of C#. See if you can sing in that range, don't worry about lyrics at the moment (I'll upload them today, though).

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 13, 2019

I seem to be able to keep up. At least I think I can. (I definitely need practice!)

But I've been wrong before.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 13, 2019

I seem to be able to keep up. At least I think I can. (I definitely need practice!)

But I've been wrong before.

Zinrahzul
December 16, 2019

Update! I've just recorded the test piano part for "Carol of the Bells". Whoever's interested, see if you can follow along! Is it too high/low for you? Let me know as soon as possible!

Here is the audio (Google Drive Share Link)

Here are the CURRENT lyrics (Paste Bin)

EDIT All Song Lyrics!:

12 Days of Christmas Lyrics 

We Wish You A Merry Christmas Lyrics

Dovahkiin Is Coming To Town Lyrics

Carol of the Bells Lyrics

White Christmas Lyrics

Audio

12 Days Test audio (Key of C#)

Carol of the Bells Piano Audio

by Zinrahzul
December 16, 2019

Update! I've just recorded the test piano part for "Carol of the Bells". Whoever's interested, see if you can follow along! Is it too high/low for you? Let me know as soon as possible!

Here is the audio (Google Drive Share Link)

Here are the CURRENT lyrics (Paste Bin)

EDIT All Song Lyrics!:

12 Days of Christmas Lyrics 

We Wish You A Merry Christmas Lyrics

Dovahkiin Is Coming To Town Lyrics

Carol of the Bells Lyrics

White Christmas Lyrics

Audio

12 Days Test audio (Key of C#)

Carol of the Bells Piano Audio

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 17, 2019

I think I can match the middle key closest. If you were able to slow it down, that would make the transitions a lot easier. :)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 17, 2019

I think I can match the middle key closest. If you were able to slow it down, that would make the transitions a lot easier. :)

Zinrahzul
December 20, 2019

Vocal audio for the songs is here! LINK

Use this audio as the basis for recording singing along with it. 

"White Christmas" is just a demo, showing 3 ranges for you to try out. I have to rework some of the lyrics.

by Zinrahzul
December 20, 2019

Vocal audio for the songs is here! LINK

Use this audio as the basis for recording singing along with it. 

"White Christmas" is just a demo, showing 3 ranges for you to try out. I have to rework some of the lyrics.

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 22, 2019

I have some audio for Dovahkiin boaan. One is better in the second half, the other doesn't have shuffling in the start. :P Where should i send them?

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 22, 2019

I have some audio for Dovahkiin boaan. One is better in the second half, the other doesn't have shuffling in the start. :P Where should i send them?

Zinrahzul
December 22, 2019
@Sonaak Kroinlah I'll give you a link for submitting. One minute...
by Zinrahzul
December 22, 2019
@Sonaak Kroinlah I'll give you a link for submitting. One minute...

Zinrahzul
January 21, 2020

Update! I still want to work on this, but it's obviously past Christmas! (lol, that rhymed). So, what I'll do is work on this on my own time without any pressure and release it whenever, and you can bet it'll be ready by next Christmas! (lol)

Since I started this a bit late, I wasn't able to get sufficient audio from other voices to this due to bad coordination (sorry about that). I'll just continue this project and if anyone is still interested in lending their voices, just respond to this or PM me and we'll get something together.

by Zinrahzul
January 21, 2020

Update! I still want to work on this, but it's obviously past Christmas! (lol, that rhymed). So, what I'll do is work on this on my own time without any pressure and release it whenever, and you can bet it'll be ready by next Christmas! (lol)

Since I started this a bit late, I wasn't able to get sufficient audio from other voices to this due to bad coordination (sorry about that). I'll just continue this project and if anyone is still interested in lending their voices, just respond to this or PM me and we'll get something together.

Sonaak Kroinlah
January 21, 2020

.. What other voices? I thought it was just you and me this year. :P

by Sonaak Kroinlah
January 21, 2020

.. What other voices? I thought it was just you and me this year. :P

Zinrahzul
January 21, 2020

Hahah, yeah. When I asked you, though, we didn't have enough time to experiment with anything and you didn't have a lot of time because I started wayyyy to late. :) Thanks for you contribution, by the way!

by Zinrahzul
January 21, 2020

Hahah, yeah. When I asked you, though, we didn't have enough time to experiment with anything and you didn't have a lot of time because I started wayyyy to late. :) Thanks for you contribution, by the way!

Sonaak Kroinlah
January 21, 2020

True. Speaking of, is what I gave you any use?

by Sonaak Kroinlah
January 21, 2020

Zinrahzul
January 21, 2020
Sonaak Kroinlah

No, but only because I didn't know what I even wanted as far as direction for the songs :( Once I have an idea of what I want, then I'll let you know how you can add to it.

by Zinrahzul
January 21, 2020
Sonaak Kroinlah

No, but only because I didn't know what I even wanted as far as direction for the songs :( Once I have an idea of what I want, then I'll let you know how you can add to it.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.