Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Is this community dead?

<<  <  1  2 

Sonaak Kroinlah
April 29, 2022

It depends on the general interest for dovahzul. I think a lot of people don't really have the time to invest in conlanging these days. It would be nice to see more people here but if your sole interest is live rp there are likely other places that offer better resources for that. Doesn't hurt to try though!

by Sonaak Kroinlah
April 29, 2022

It depends on the general interest for dovahzul. I think a lot of people don't really have the time to invest in conlanging these days. It would be nice to see more people here but if your sole interest is live rp there are likely other places that offer better resources for that. Doesn't hurt to try though!

andy
June 29, 2022
Farsigh
Do you think sharing the site would possibly bring it back? I also just joined so I had others to talk to. I roleplay a lot and build a lot of characters from the Merethic Era or just Dragonborn characters in general. I was wanting to see what others thought of a race idea I had, but now I just want to try and revive the website.

I don't know how many people would be interested honestly. The game is pretty old and most people have probably moved on to other things.

by andy
June 29, 2022
Farsigh
Do you think sharing the site would possibly bring it back? I also just joined so I had others to talk to. I roleplay a lot and build a lot of characters from the Merethic Era or just Dragonborn characters in general. I was wanting to see what others thought of a race idea I had, but now I just want to try and revive the website.

I don't know how many people would be interested honestly. The game is pretty old and most people have probably moved on to other things.

BiiveydoPindaar
July 30, 2022

I only just joined 7/28. Sad to see that it's just a bit more active than dragons were pre-Skyrim. :-P Hopefully some people are still around from time to time. :)

by BiiveydoPindaar
July 30, 2022

I only just joined 7/28. Sad to see that it's just a bit more active than dragons were pre-Skyrim. :-P Hopefully some people are still around from time to time. :)

andy
November 13, 2022
BiiveydoPindaar

It's been a while, but I come on every once in a while to see who's still talking. I'm thinking of being a bit more active since I won't be busy during winter break

by andy
November 13, 2022
BiiveydoPindaar

It's been a while, but I come on every once in a while to see who's still talking. I'm thinking of being a bit more active since I won't be busy during winter break

Realms
December 8, 2022

I joined on  8, december, 2022

is this it? a skeleton of a dovah? the little meat on it's bone? if so, may Talos give us strength, so this site can try to live, in the end, all is doomed to go

I used the translator to write in dovahzul (that is about 2-3 years ago)

by Realms
December 8, 2022

I joined on  8, december, 2022

is this it? a skeleton of a dovah? the little meat on it's bone? if so, may Talos give us strength, so this site can try to live, in the end, all is doomed to go

I used the translator to write in dovahzul (that is about 2-3 years ago)

Realms
May 3, 2023

This site is still dying ngl

by Realms
May 3, 2023

This site is still dying ngl

Realms
May 31, 2023

it's happening the death of Thuum.org. Our worst fears realized.

am i the only member who coming back to this site everyday? if so, then good job me.

by Realms
May 31, 2023

it's happening the death of Thuum.org. Our worst fears realized.

am i the only member who coming back to this site everyday? if so, then good job me.

Thethosy
June 7, 2023

It still works but the posts become less. Avatar game is a new one, let's discuss.

by Thethosy
June 7, 2023

It still works but the posts become less. Avatar game is a new one, let's discuss.

andy
June 10, 2023

I get on here like once a month to look at it for fun, but yeah. Pretty dead. It'd be cool if people still made sites like these again, but I feel like most just go to places where different communities are all in one now.

by andy
June 10, 2023

I get on here like once a month to look at it for fun, but yeah. Pretty dead. It'd be cool if people still made sites like these again, but I feel like most just go to places where different communities are all in one now.

Lor Sovaar
June 21, 2023

I just joined and will be referencing this site pretty heavily as I do a little (not little) project I just started here so you might see me on pretty regularly but AUST timezones :)

by Lor Sovaar
June 21, 2023

I just joined and will be referencing this site pretty heavily as I do a little (not little) project I just started here so you might see me on pretty regularly but AUST timezones :)

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.