Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Where next?

<<  <  1  2 

Phelan1019
June 27, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Personally as an Argonian I would like to see Black Marsh

Dude, I'm sorry, but Argonians are the ONLY ones able to survive in the inner part of Black Marsh. There's a reason why Argonians are resistant to diseases.

by Phelan1019
June 27, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Dude, I'm sorry, but Argonians are the ONLY ones able to survive in the inner part of Black Marsh. There's a reason why Argonians are resistant to diseases.

Phelan1019
June 27, 2014

For me, I want to see the land of Talos and Ysgramor, the continent of Atmora.

by Phelan1019
June 27, 2014

For me, I want to see the land of Talos and Ysgramor, the continent of Atmora.

Josh Brougham
June 27, 2014

I want to see the Summerset Isle, as there is more than one island, the Thalmor are based there which could make an interesting story after the civil war AND most importantly, its home to my favourite race - the Altmer (High Elves)!

by Josh Brougham
June 27, 2014

I want to see the Summerset Isle, as there is more than one island, the Thalmor are based there which could make an interesting story after the civil war AND most importantly, its home to my favourite race - the Altmer (High Elves)!

DovahKiinZaan
July 10, 2014
dovahkiin1019 (major killjoy)
DovaKiinZaan

by DovahKiinZaan
July 10, 2014
dovahkiin1019 (major killjoy)
DovaKiinZaan

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.