Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][ND] Meeting with Sheogorath

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Lamiritte
February 10, 2014

She's startled by the sudden appearance.

My bad! I was just talking to.. myself? ..Just going over a few things in my.. head?

by Lamiritte
February 10, 2014

She's startled by the sudden appearance.

My bad! I was just talking to.. myself? ..Just going over a few things in my.. head?

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

Ah, this'll be so much fun. Not for you, but for me. Ha!

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

Ah, this'll be so much fun. Not for you, but for me. Ha!

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*seems to accept the explination*

Sometimes that's the best way to come to a descision.  You haven't seen any blister pods around have you? I was told there were a few in the area, but the source was....sketchy, to be polite. I'm an alchemist, and I've heard that those pods have some rather strange properties.

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*seems to accept the explination*

Sometimes that's the best way to come to a descision.  You haven't seen any blister pods around have you? I was told there were a few in the area, but the source was....sketchy, to be polite. I'm an alchemist, and I've heard that those pods have some rather strange properties.

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He uses a spell to have his voice projected and heard as if he was there, with them.

I wouldn't say so, they taste delicious. They taste like Grummite blood and flowers.

What do you think... Yvaette, was it? Do you agree? Although, it's possible that you'd turn invisible and see in the dark. Or be blinded while inside. That's the funniest part. Ha ha!

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He uses a spell to have his voice projected and heard as if he was there, with them.

I wouldn't say so, they taste delicious. They taste like Grummite blood and flowers.

What do you think... Yvaette, was it? Do you agree? Although, it's possible that you'd turn invisible and see in the dark. Or be blinded while inside. That's the funniest part. Ha ha!

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*draws his axe, a fireball instanly appearing in his off hand*

What the.... Did you just hear that? Show yourself!

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*draws his axe, a fireball instanly appearing in his off hand*

What the.... Did you just hear that? Show yourself!

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He laughs.

I'm right here, in this precious young thing!

You are young, right? Anyways, I'm already known to ya, mortal.

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He laughs.

I'm right here, in this precious young thing!

You are young, right? Anyways, I'm already known to ya, mortal.

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*looks around nervously*

Hail hidden one, I am LotLundBild, battle mage. I came to this place at the direcion of a mad beggar in Solitude, I was told there were powerfull herbs and fungi on these isles.

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*looks around nervously*

Hail hidden one, I am LotLundBild, battle mage. I came to this place at the direcion of a mad beggar in Solitude, I was told there were powerfull herbs and fungi on these isles.

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

Sheogorath appears, coming out of Yvaette's right ear.

Ah! Much better. It was gettin' cramped in there. By the way, you're welcome for sendin' that beggar for ya.

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

Sheogorath appears, coming out of Yvaette's right ear.

Ah! Much better. It was gettin' cramped in there. By the way, you're welcome for sendin' that beggar for ya.

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*relaization shows plainly in my eyes an instant before I kneel*

Shegorath! I should have realized you had your hand in this.

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*relaization shows plainly in my eyes an instant before I kneel*

Shegorath! I should have realized you had your hand in this.

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He chuckles.

Well, this IS my realm, isn't it? Now, quit yer kneelin', it's kinda annoying.

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He chuckles.

Well, this IS my realm, isn't it? Now, quit yer kneelin', it's kinda annoying.

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*stands, brushing the dirt from his knees*
turnes to Lammirite, So I guess you wern't really talking to youself were you? 
 looks back to the mad god,

I'm guessing you didn't go to the trouble of getting me here just to chat, what task do ye have for me?

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*stands, brushing the dirt from his knees*
turnes to Lammirite, So I guess you wern't really talking to youself were you? 
 looks back to the mad god,

I'm guessing you didn't go to the trouble of getting me here just to chat, what task do ye have for me?

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He grins.

I want ya to help her. But, you'll only be able to use the Gambolpuddy! It'll double half of yer abilities, while lowerin' the other half twice as much as normal. It'll raise the skills you don't bother to use, and the skills you most rely on, will act as if you've just learned they exist. This'll be interestin'. Oh! And if you refuse, i'll rip yer head off , empty it, and eat my meals out of it! I need a 54th head plate.

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He grins.

I want ya to help her. But, you'll only be able to use the Gambolpuddy! It'll double half of yer abilities, while lowerin' the other half twice as much as normal. It'll raise the skills you don't bother to use, and the skills you most rely on, will act as if you've just learned they exist. This'll be interestin'. Oh! And if you refuse, i'll rip yer head off , empty it, and eat my meals out of it! I need a 54th head plate.

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

Apologies my dread lord but 53 will have to do, looks like I've just became a full fleged mage. 
turns to lammirite

So, what are we looking for, besides the pods?

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

Apologies my dread lord but 53 will have to do, looks like I've just became a full fleged mage. 
turns to lammirite

So, what are we looking for, besides the pods?

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He appears in front of LotLundBild, putting Gambolpuddy on his hand and a spell on the glove for it to not come off until the task is fulfilled.

Grummite teeth and a Screamin' Maw!

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He appears in front of LotLundBild, putting Gambolpuddy on his hand and a spell on the glove for it to not come off until the task is fulfilled.

Grummite teeth and a Screamin' Maw!

Lamiritte
February 15, 2014

She nods, looking between the two with a strange look.

Ah, yes. It was actually quite the strange encounter..

She looks at Sheogorath's shape.

And yes.. I am young..

by Lamiritte
February 15, 2014

She nods, looking between the two with a strange look.

Ah, yes. It was actually quite the strange encounter..

She looks at Sheogorath's shape.

And yes.. I am young..

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.