Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][ND] Meeting with Sheogorath

1  2  3 > >>  

BanditNation
January 21, 2014

You wander through a forest, leading you towards a city. You enter a palace overlooking the city, and you ask the nearest person where you are. He says these words:

You are in the Shivering Isles. If you have an appointment with Lord Sheogorath, you may proceed. I am Haskill, His chamberlain. 

You proceed, walking to a throne with a man in a colorful suit with intricate, almost hypnotic, designs on it. He asks your name, but interrupts himself mid-sentence.

Who are- Oh! My bad. I should introduce myself first. Or, you can call me Dan. Only if you're partial to havin' an angry immortal turnin' ya into a sweetroll! Ha ha ha! But, assuming that wouldn't be somethin' good for you, you may call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Haskill! Get them somethin' to drink! Maybe some Grummite Blood Tea! It tastes like cherries and willow bark. Delicious. ANYWAYS! Who are you, and how did you get here? On second thought, don't tell me. Or do. I don't care either way.

by BanditNation
January 21, 2014

You wander through a forest, leading you towards a city. You enter a palace overlooking the city, and you ask the nearest person where you are. He says these words:

You are in the Shivering Isles. If you have an appointment with Lord Sheogorath, you may proceed. I am Haskill, His chamberlain. 

You proceed, walking to a throne with a man in a colorful suit with intricate, almost hypnotic, designs on it. He asks your name, but interrupts himself mid-sentence.

Who are- Oh! My bad. I should introduce myself first. Or, you can call me Dan. Only if you're partial to havin' an angry immortal turnin' ya into a sweetroll! Ha ha ha! But, assuming that wouldn't be somethin' good for you, you may call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Haskill! Get them somethin' to drink! Maybe some Grummite Blood Tea! It tastes like cherries and willow bark. Delicious. ANYWAYS! Who are you, and how did you get here? On second thought, don't tell me. Or do. I don't care either way.

Lamiritte
January 26, 2014

My name is Yvaette. I was hunting an elk and I stumbled across a portal of some kind..

by Lamiritte
January 26, 2014

My name is Yvaette. I was hunting an elk and I stumbled across a portal of some kind..

BanditNation
January 26, 2014

Ah, finally! A new Champion! The other guy got killed by a Grummite. I don't know why, they're pretty much tea animals. Haskill! Where's the Grummite Blood Tea?! I'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR THIRTY SECONDS! Anyhows, how are ya? Good? Bad? Confused as to why i'm askin' these questions?

by BanditNation
January 26, 2014

Ah, finally! A new Champion! The other guy got killed by a Grummite. I don't know why, they're pretty much tea animals. Haskill! Where's the Grummite Blood Tea?! I'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR THIRTY SECONDS! Anyhows, how are ya? Good? Bad? Confused as to why i'm askin' these questions?

Lamiritte
January 31, 2014

I've been.. good? And a little bit, yes.

by Lamiritte
January 31, 2014

I've been.. good? And a little bit, yes.

BanditNation
February 1, 2014

HASKILL! I'M STILL WAITIN'! Anyhows, you'll be gettin' me a few things. I'd like some Grummite teeth, some Blister Pods, AND maybe a Screamin' Maw. Don't ask me why i want 'em. You, a mortal, won't understand. Well? Go gettem! Oh, and here's somethin to help ya.

He hands her an odd looking staff, and suddenly four scamps are following her.

The Everscamp! It won't really help ya, i just did it for my entertainment. Ha ha ha! Now, GO GET ME MY THINGS!

by BanditNation
February 1, 2014

HASKILL! I'M STILL WAITIN'! Anyhows, you'll be gettin' me a few things. I'd like some Grummite teeth, some Blister Pods, AND maybe a Screamin' Maw. Don't ask me why i want 'em. You, a mortal, won't understand. Well? Go gettem! Oh, and here's somethin to help ya.

He hands her an odd looking staff, and suddenly four scamps are following her.

The Everscamp! It won't really help ya, i just did it for my entertainment. Ha ha ha! Now, GO GET ME MY THINGS!

Lamiritte
February 1, 2014

She nods and takes her leave with the four scamps hurriedly, not wanting to anger the Daedric Prince any longer.

Alright.. Think. Grummite's are probably somewhere underground, blister pods.. Don't you have to grow those? Huh, maybe I'll find that in a book. Screaming Maw.. I think I can ask Arcadia about that one.

Her eyebrows furrow together as she brings the staff in front of her, scanning over the designs, and looking behind her at the scamps.

I wonder how to get back since I came from that weird portal..

by Lamiritte
February 1, 2014

She nods and takes her leave with the four scamps hurriedly, not wanting to anger the Daedric Prince any longer.

Alright.. Think. Grummite's are probably somewhere underground, blister pods.. Don't you have to grow those? Huh, maybe I'll find that in a book. Screaming Maw.. I think I can ask Arcadia about that one.

Her eyebrows furrow together as she brings the staff in front of her, scanning over the designs, and looking behind her at the scamps.

I wonder how to get back since I came from that weird portal..

BanditNation
February 1, 2014

She hears a familiar voice in her head.

Ah, the spell worked. I haven't gotten that to work in ages. Hi, mortal! I used a spell to get into yer mind.

by BanditNation
February 1, 2014

She hears a familiar voice in her head.

Ah, the spell worked. I haven't gotten that to work in ages. Hi, mortal! I used a spell to get into yer mind.

Lamiritte
February 8, 2014

She's startled by the sudden interruption in her head.

Oh, ah - hello again.. sir..?

by Lamiritte
February 8, 2014

BanditNation
February 8, 2014
Lamiritte

Please- Sir doesn't fit ME well. How about... Lord Sheogorath the Magnificent? Yes, PERFECT!

by BanditNation
February 8, 2014
Lamiritte

Please- Sir doesn't fit ME well. How about... Lord Sheogorath the Magnificent? Yes, PERFECT!

Lamiritte
February 9, 2014

She fiddles her thumbs together slightly.

And, ah, what do I owe another meeting from.. Lord Sheogorath the Magificent, again?

by Lamiritte
February 9, 2014

She fiddles her thumbs together slightly.

And, ah, what do I owe another meeting from.. Lord Sheogorath the Magificent, again?

BanditNation
February 9, 2014

You don't, I'd just like to experience this with ya. Or watch you get mauled. Either way, it'll be entertainin'.

by BanditNation
February 9, 2014

You don't, I'd just like to experience this with ya. Or watch you get mauled. Either way, it'll be entertainin'.

Lamiritte
February 9, 2014

She raises an eyebrow.

That's.. lovely..

by Lamiritte
February 9, 2014

She raises an eyebrow.

That's.. lovely..

LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*steps into sight*
Excuse the intrusion miss, but might I ask just whom you were speaking with?

by LotLundBild
February 10, 2014

*steps into sight*
Excuse the intrusion miss, but might I ask just whom you were speaking with?

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He bursts into laughter.

I forgot, no one can hear me in yer head! Ha ha ha!

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

He bursts into laughter.

I forgot, no one can hear me in yer head! Ha ha ha!

Ka Doko
February 10, 2014

approaches Lamiritte talking to herself and LotLundBild with a puzzled look on his face

*sighs*

Not today, Ka'Doko, not today..

turns around and walks the other way ignoring what he seen.

by Ka Doko
February 10, 2014

approaches Lamiritte talking to herself and LotLundBild with a puzzled look on his face

*sighs*

Not today, Ka'Doko, not today..

turns around and walks the other way ignoring what he seen.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.