Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What part of Tamriel do you want TES 6 to be in?

<<  <  1  2 

Bronkiinhun
April 4, 2014

I think with where the story was going in Skyrim, that there will be a war with the Aldmeri Dominion in TES VI. Where it will take place i don't know, but because its next to the home of the dominion i think Valenwood is where the next game will be.

by Bronkiinhun
April 4, 2014

I think with where the story was going in Skyrim, that there will be a war with the Aldmeri Dominion in TES VI. Where it will take place i don't know, but because its next to the home of the dominion i think Valenwood is where the next game will be.

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

I would like to see it set in a whole new country(or whatever Tamriel was) because Elder Scrolls online is set every where in Tamriel. Although a game set in the first era/age would be pretty cool.

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

I would like to see it set in a whole new country(or whatever Tamriel was) because Elder Scrolls online is set every where in Tamriel. Although a game set in the first era/age would be pretty cool.

Jzargo01
April 7, 2014
dragonrider58

Tamriel is the whole continent/world TES takes place in...

I don't believe Bethesda would want to create a whole new place, no offense.

by Jzargo01
April 7, 2014
dragonrider58

Tamriel is the whole continent/world TES takes place in...

I don't believe Bethesda would want to create a whole new place, no offense.

Jzargo01
April 7, 2014
Bronkiinhun

Good theory!

by Jzargo01
April 7, 2014
Bronkiinhun

Good theory!

Zuruniik
April 10, 2014

I believe there are actually a lot more regions outside of tamriel, actually. Some of the common ones are: Atmora, which is where Ysgramor and his army came from, Aldmeris, which is where elves originally migrated to tamriel from, and Ka Po' Tun, which has something to do with cat folk. I'm not the most knowledgeable, but I've read some books about it in my travels.

Anyway, I think Elsweyr sounds amazing according to the khajiit merchants. He tells of entire cities that were swallowed by the sands. If anything I think that'd be cool to see. Although it might become bland if they don't landscape it correctly.

by Zuruniik
April 10, 2014

I believe there are actually a lot more regions outside of tamriel, actually. Some of the common ones are: Atmora, which is where Ysgramor and his army came from, Aldmeris, which is where elves originally migrated to tamriel from, and Ka Po' Tun, which has something to do with cat folk. I'm not the most knowledgeable, but I've read some books about it in my travels.

Anyway, I think Elsweyr sounds amazing according to the khajiit merchants. He tells of entire cities that were swallowed by the sands. If anything I think that'd be cool to see. Although it might become bland if they don't landscape it correctly.

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

Actually what I think is cool about TES6: Online is that we get to expiriense all the provinces of Tamriel :) can't wait till it I can get it it's gunna be great.

by Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

Actually what I think is cool about TES6: Online is that we get to expiriense all the provinces of Tamriel :) can't wait till it I can get it it's gunna be great.

IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

Personally I would want the next game to take place in Akavir, because we know little about that area. However if it must take place in Tamriel I would say Summerset Isle before the whole civil war in the 4th era. I would want this because I want an Elder Scrolls game where magic is more abundant and Daedric worship is more talked about, also in a game that takes place in Summerset they could go into more detailed lore about the daedra and where they came from *_*

by IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

Personally I would want the next game to take place in Akavir, because we know little about that area. However if it must take place in Tamriel I would say Summerset Isle before the whole civil war in the 4th era. I would want this because I want an Elder Scrolls game where magic is more abundant and Daedric worship is more talked about, also in a game that takes place in Summerset they could go into more detailed lore about the daedra and where they came from *_*

Jzargo01
May 8, 2014
Zuruniik

Anyway, I think Elsweyr sounds amazing according to the khajiit merchants. He tells of entire cities that were swallowed by the sands. If anything I think that'd be cool to see. Although it might become bland if they don't landscape it correctly

Elsweyr would be nice, except for Khajiit Drug dealing... "TOO...MUCH...MO-O-ON SUGAAR!!!"

by Jzargo01
May 8, 2014
Zuruniik

Anyway, I think Elsweyr sounds amazing according to the khajiit merchants. He tells of entire cities that were swallowed by the sands. If anything I think that'd be cool to see. Although it might become bland if they don't landscape it correctly

Elsweyr would be nice, except for Khajiit Drug dealing... "TOO...MUCH...MO-O-ON SUGAAR!!!"

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Zuruniik

Those are part of the lore, I think Atmora is legendary.

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Zuruniik

Those are part of the lore, I think Atmora is legendary.

Sahkrahfaas
September 17, 2014

I think Ka Po'Tun is a region of Akavir inhabited by cat people who obsess over dragons. I'd really want to play as one of these guys, according to the wiki they're essentially trying to become dragons. Their leader turned himself into a dragon and his name sounds like Akatosh. I can't link because of the internet :/

This post is what happend when you are so bored you basically read all of the lore on Akavir on the TES Wiki and UESP.

by Sahkrahfaas
September 17, 2014

I think Ka Po'Tun is a region of Akavir inhabited by cat people who obsess over dragons. I'd really want to play as one of these guys, according to the wiki they're essentially trying to become dragons. Their leader turned himself into a dragon and his name sounds like Akatosh. I can't link because of the internet :/

This post is what happend when you are so bored you basically read all of the lore on Akavir on the TES Wiki and UESP.

Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014

I actually heard that it IS going to take place in Black Marsh in 2016. Heard a rumor that it was going to be in Hammerfell, but that was disproved.

by Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014

I actually heard that it IS going to take place in Black Marsh in 2016. Heard a rumor that it was going to be in Hammerfell, but that was disproved.

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I heard it was called Trome.

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I heard it was called Trome.

Ahmuldein
September 17, 2014

I really liked Skyrim and Oblivion but honestly...too many humans! Even though I am an Imperial and would love to see Cyrodiil I have to say that the Nords are as human as they get! I sort of developed a scale of human traits for all the races. Nords, Bretons, Imperials, Redguards, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, Khajiit, and Argonians.  Bethesda has had waay too many human homelands. My personal favorite beast race has to be Khajiit so im gonna say Elsweyr!

by Ahmuldein
September 17, 2014

I really liked Skyrim and Oblivion but honestly...too many humans! Even though I am an Imperial and would love to see Cyrodiil I have to say that the Nords are as human as they get! I sort of developed a scale of human traits for all the races. Nords, Bretons, Imperials, Redguards, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, Khajiit, and Argonians.  Bethesda has had waay too many human homelands. My personal favorite beast race has to be Khajiit so im gonna say Elsweyr!

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Ahmuldein

Yeah! I agree so much! I don't like how all the Khajiits are either criminals or caravan traders. Why can't they have a Khajiit baller? Or Jarl?!

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Ahmuldein

Yeah! I agree so much! I don't like how all the Khajiits are either criminals or caravan traders. Why can't they have a Khajiit baller? Or Jarl?!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.