June 7, 2014

i am a khajiit theif,assasin,archer,

by lycanlord1017
June 7, 2014

i am a khajiit theif,assasin,archer,

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Knight/archer. If stealth goes out the drain, turn into a swordsman. Nothing beats good old fashioned Hand-to-hand combat.

That's what I am, except I'm an assassin knight.

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Knight/archer. If stealth goes out the drain, turn into a swordsman. Nothing beats good old fashioned Hand-to-hand combat.

That's what I am, except I'm an assassin knight.

Ahmuldein
September 17, 2014

I've always been more of a mage or assasssin type. I always loved the mage due to their ability to fight anything. Humans using fire, beasts using ice, and other wizards using spark.  They also have just about all the traits that an assassin would need like wearing silent armor, casting the 'Muffle' spell, going invisible, seeing enemies through walls, they can even paralyze people charging at them or groups surrounding them.  I have to say that Gandalf style with a sword and a staff/spell in hand is probably the best way to go since silent death isnt really possible due to the loud noise caused by the spell...Mage!

by Ahmuldein
September 17, 2014

I've always been more of a mage or assasssin type. I always loved the mage due to their ability to fight anything. Humans using fire, beasts using ice, and other wizards using spark.  They also have just about all the traits that an assassin would need like wearing silent armor, casting the 'Muffle' spell, going invisible, seeing enemies through walls, they can even paralyze people charging at them or groups surrounding them.  I have to say that Gandalf style with a sword and a staff/spell in hand is probably the best way to go since silent death isnt really possible due to the loud noise caused by the spell...Mage!

Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

The main class I use is thief/archer/warrior/assassin kinda thing. My character has high sneak, archery, one-handed, two-handed, light armour, heavy armour, smithing amd illusion. The character started out as a heavy-armour-two-handed tank that was ok at sneaking and said no to thievery and murder. Then I went more into stealth, I put some perks in the sneak tree and wore lighter armour while sneaking up on something such as a deer. I transitioned more into stealth when I made a new character that was pure stealth. Light armour and daggers made it easy to be stealthy. I put that into my other character by joining the Guild and wearing light armour. I also gave up Wuuthrad for two one-handed swords. I still have pretty high heavy armour and two-handed from my days as a Companion XD I find breaking into places and stealing stuff on Skyrim is pretty fun, and I normally do that when I need something but I can't find it or afford to buy it. But now I find it hard to not be able to afford something :P

The smithing and illusion came from speed-levelling... I have 100 in smithing and the dragon armour perk XD

by Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

The main class I use is thief/archer/warrior/assassin kinda thing. My character has high sneak, archery, one-handed, two-handed, light armour, heavy armour, smithing amd illusion. The character started out as a heavy-armour-two-handed tank that was ok at sneaking and said no to thievery and murder. Then I went more into stealth, I put some perks in the sneak tree and wore lighter armour while sneaking up on something such as a deer. I transitioned more into stealth when I made a new character that was pure stealth. Light armour and daggers made it easy to be stealthy. I put that into my other character by joining the Guild and wearing light armour. I also gave up Wuuthrad for two one-handed swords. I still have pretty high heavy armour and two-handed from my days as a Companion XD I find breaking into places and stealing stuff on Skyrim is pretty fun, and I normally do that when I need something but I can't find it or afford to buy it. But now I find it hard to not be able to afford something :P

The smithing and illusion came from speed-levelling... I have 100 in smithing and the dragon armour perk XD

Mulqoreyn
September 23, 2014

I use a mix of magic and fighting so, i would say: battlemage.

by Mulqoreyn
September 23, 2014

I use a mix of magic and fighting so, i would say: battlemage.

BeanBuster
October 4, 2014

My main is an Argonian Enchanter, wearing the Morokei Mask, Archmage Robes, Savos Aren's Amulet, Elven Gauntlets of Brawling (Extra One-Handed Damage), The Bond Of Matrimony, and Elven Boots of Lifting (Extra Carry Weight)

My Weapons Are: Mace Of Molang Bal, Ebony Bow Of Boethia (Fire Damage), Vampire Slayer (Soul Trap Crossbow)

by BeanBuster
October 4, 2014

My main is an Argonian Enchanter, wearing the Morokei Mask, Archmage Robes, Savos Aren's Amulet, Elven Gauntlets of Brawling (Extra One-Handed Damage), The Bond Of Matrimony, and Elven Boots of Lifting (Extra Carry Weight)

My Weapons Are: Mace Of Molang Bal, Ebony Bow Of Boethia (Fire Damage), Vampire Slayer (Soul Trap Crossbow)

Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

My favorite is a tie between an artillary mage (in heavy armor, of course) and an assassin (mmm, backstabs...).

by Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

My favorite is a tie between an artillary mage (in heavy armor, of course) and an assassin (mmm, backstabs...).

Mimi
October 18, 2014

Battlemage! Sneaking around makes me uneasy. Even though being a thief is very lucrative and skill is involved with being undetected I much rather prefer being out in the open, I'll lurk in shadows when I'm lazy to fight.

by Mimi
October 18, 2014

Battlemage! Sneaking around makes me uneasy. Even though being a thief is very lucrative and skill is involved with being undetected I much rather prefer being out in the open, I'll lurk in shadows when I'm lazy to fight.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Berserker (two handed warrior) , and fire magic.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Berserker (two handed warrior) , and fire magic.

Ziculas
November 2, 2015

dii zokhil vorul ko keizaal zuwuth dey los grozah lahzey. zu'u seik, hi vis ofaal qiilaan ahrk zahkrii voth belend, ful niil malbrii suleykaar. dii zokhil stav reyth tol isint yol iiz uv geyol los grozah belend uv vokriind, vokriind dahik nii ofan hi losnaar lah ahrk haas noot, ahrk belend dahik hi vis bel deyra wah hiif hi ahrk bel zahkrii ahrk qiilaan. 

by Ziculas
November 2, 2015

dii zokhil vorul ko keizaal zuwuth dey los grozah lahzey. zu'u seik, hi vis ofaal qiilaan ahrk zahkrii voth belend, ful niil malbrii suleykaar. dii zokhil stav reyth tol isint yol iiz uv geyol los grozah belend uv vokriind, vokriind dahik nii ofan hi losnaar lah ahrk haas noot, ahrk belend dahik hi vis bel deyra wah hiif hi ahrk bel zahkrii ahrk qiilaan. 

rdaj
November 3, 2015

I play as a kahjit assassin most of the time. I also like to play as a pure mage high elf.

by rdaj
November 3, 2015

I play as a kahjit assassin most of the time. I also like to play as a pure mage high elf.

PoliteDock15881
November 5, 2015

I prefer being a Paladin, heavy armor and a two handed weapon so i go ahead of my followers to fight as their meatshield

by PoliteDock15881
November 5, 2015

I prefer being a Paladin, heavy armor and a two handed weapon so i go ahead of my followers to fight as their meatshield

Necromas
November 13, 2015

I like to use a modifed dreamstrider/nightblade build make by ESO. It's hilarious to hide somewhere, cast frenzy, and then watch everyonego to battle. Then, after everyone is done fighting, they just sheath their weapons and walk away. NO mention of their dead comrades most of the time.

by Necromas
November 13, 2015

I like to use a modifed dreamstrider/nightblade build make by ESO. It's hilarious to hide somewhere, cast frenzy, and then watch everyonego to battle. Then, after everyone is done fighting, they just sheath their weapons and walk away. NO mention of their dead comrades most of the time.

Grolahmul
November 15, 2015

In Oblivion, I always make my own class. I'm just a bit of everything in Skyrim, though.

by Grolahmul
November 15, 2015

In Oblivion, I always make my own class. I'm just a bit of everything in Skyrim, though.

catjenkins
December 5, 2015

My favorite class would either be a warrior or a crusader.

Warriors are beast, and crusaders have some skills in destruction/restoration magic.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015

My favorite class would either be a warrior or a crusader.

Warriors are beast, and crusaders have some skills in destruction/restoration magic.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.