Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Real life shouting

<<  <  1  2 

TheBlackPixel
May 14, 2014

Bend will for sure, Imagine what it would be like to have total power over every living creature. You could convince Bill Gates to buy a house for you or you could get promotion just with one single shout. 

by TheBlackPixel
May 14, 2014

Bend will for sure, Imagine what it would be like to have total power over every living creature. You could convince Bill Gates to buy a house for you or you could get promotion just with one single shout. 

Titankiin
May 14, 2014
LycanAlpha

I would probably go for the slow time shout, tiid klo ul; it would really help me with time management and I could react to scenarios much faster

True dat! Oh the time I could sleep in!

by Titankiin
May 14, 2014
LycanAlpha

I would probably go for the slow time shout, tiid klo ul; it would really help me with time management and I could react to scenarios much faster

True dat! Oh the time I could sleep in!

Softfoot
May 16, 2014

If I could use any Shout, I would want the Whirlwind Shout or possibly the one that makes you unable to harm or be harmed by others for a certain amount of time. I forget the latter's name, but both sound fascinating.

Plus, I could finally be faster than other people for a change.

/cue evil laughter

by Softfoot
May 16, 2014

If I could use any Shout, I would want the Whirlwind Shout or possibly the one that makes you unable to harm or be harmed by others for a certain amount of time. I forget the latter's name, but both sound fascinating.

/cue evil laughter

maatdopah
May 16, 2014
Softfoot

/cue evil laughter 

you mean the etheral shout?

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014
Softfoot

/cue evil laughter 

you mean the etheral shout?

zahkrii
June 27, 2014

Whirlwind Sprint

WULD N4 KEST!

or

Storm Call

STRUN B4 QO!

by zahkrii
June 27, 2014

Whirlwind Sprint

WULD N4 KEST!

or

Storm Call

STRUN B4 QO!

Sahkrahfaas
June 28, 2014

Oooh... Hard to choose just one. There are quite a few that would help in my daily life. Whirlwind Sprint to get around quicker, Unrelenting Force to clear away crowds and throw away bad people, Become Ethereal to go through crowds, Fire Breath to incinerate foes (the dragon version), Ice Form to freeze them, and Storm Call to spend more time on Skyrim XD

by Sahkrahfaas
June 28, 2014

Oooh... Hard to choose just one. There are quite a few that would help in my daily life. Whirlwind Sprint to get around quicker, Unrelenting Force to clear away crowds and throw away bad people, Become Ethereal to go through crowds, Fire Breath to incinerate foes (the dragon version), Ice Form to freeze them, and Storm Call to spend more time on Skyrim XD

Dursilnir
July 12, 2014

I would have choosen Dur-ne-hviir to summon my favorite dragon Durnehviir!

by Dursilnir
July 12, 2014

I would have choosen Dur-ne-hviir to summon my favorite dragon Durnehviir!

Nahdraxsiignosjun
July 12, 2014

I'd have to say Bend Will. Cruel? Yes. Not entertaining/usefull? No.

by Nahdraxsiignosjun
July 12, 2014

I'd have to say Bend Will. Cruel? Yes. Not entertaining/usefull? No.

Ahmuldein
July 15, 2014

Summoning a dovah would be pretty badass

by Ahmuldein
July 15, 2014

Summoning a dovah would be pretty badass

Auron3991
July 20, 2014

Slow Time would be my shout of choice, although Disarm would be hilarious.

by Auron3991
July 20, 2014

Slow Time would be my shout of choice, although Disarm would be hilarious.

thegrayace
July 29, 2014

I always scream WULD NAH KEST when running, I get weird stares.

by thegrayace
July 29, 2014

I always scream WULD NAH KEST when running, I get weird stares.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.