Ahmuldein
June 3, 2014
Exp. Doskad-Niiv, do you have that word in your dictionary? Of not add it
by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2014
Exp. Doskad-Niiv, do you have that word in your dictionary? Of not add it

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2014
Example: Doskad-niiv, basketball, if u don't have the word in your dictionary post it. Post words here that you don't think anyone would have.
by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2014
Example: Doskad-niiv, basketball, if u don't have the word in your dictionary post it. Post words here that you don't think anyone would have.

pokiemoon
June 4, 2014

so if I see a word with only (or close to) its english translation I should porst it here. Am I correct?

by pokiemoon
June 4, 2014

so if I see a word with only (or close to) its english translation I should porst it here. Am I correct?

Ahmuldein
June 5, 2014
Yes
by Ahmuldein
June 5, 2014
Yes

Ahmuldein
June 5, 2014
New word uploaded by me. Tissue is Sumaarive, put that in the dictionary. Nox hi
by Ahmuldein
June 5, 2014
New word uploaded by me. Tissue is Sumaarive, put that in the dictionary. Nox hi

Mirkrilaar
June 11, 2014

Is it correct if I put the masculine and feminine forms for the same word like I've been doing?

by Mirkrilaar
June 11, 2014

Is it correct if I put the masculine and feminine forms for the same word like I've been doing?

Ahmuldein
June 12, 2014
Yes it is
by Ahmuldein
June 12, 2014
Yes it is

Ahmuldein
June 12, 2014
For verbs you need masculine and feminine forms just for organizational purposes even though the user of the dictionary probably already knows the forms
by Ahmuldein
June 12, 2014
For verbs you need masculine and feminine forms just for organizational purposes even though the user of the dictionary probably already knows the forms

LycanAlpha
June 21, 2014

I'm so sorry I've been away for so long, I was at Ohio vacationing with no WiFi. I'll post a couple translations as soon as I can

by LycanAlpha
June 21, 2014

I'm so sorry I've been away for so long, I was at Ohio vacationing with no WiFi. I'll post a couple translations as soon as I can

LycanAlpha
June 21, 2014

I added to cut, which is cortar, and to cry, which translates to llorar

by LycanAlpha
June 21, 2014

I added to cut, which is cortar, and to cry, which translates to llorar

Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
Lycan, this thread is most likely going to be renewed in a Spanish version of the Word Revision Thread. For now this thread is dead
by Ahmuldein
June 21, 2014
Lycan, this thread is most likely going to be renewed in a Spanish version of the Word Revision Thread. For now this thread is dead

LycanAlpha
June 22, 2014

Very well. That being the case, I will await a new thread. Thank you for explaining

by LycanAlpha
June 22, 2014

Very well. That being the case, I will await a new thread. Thank you for explaining

Ahmuldein
June 22, 2014
No prob
by Ahmuldein
June 22, 2014
No prob
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.