Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Return of the Dwemer

<<  <  1  2 

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

"It cannot be a daedra or a machine, I know that for a fact." Shadow sat down on the ground, thinking.

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

"It cannot be a daedra or a machine, I know that for a fact." Shadow sat down on the ground, thinking.

valromar
August 29, 2014

"Never underestimate the Dwemer. They were once a ferocious people, and now, they are coming back with a vengeance." 

by valromar
August 29, 2014

"Never underestimate the Dwemer. They were once a ferocious people, and now, they are coming back with a vengeance." 

Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

Shyvana and Auriell are riding along the road, having no contracts as of late...the odd orc and saint pair stopping suddenly as the golden saint Auriell clutched her head, leaning over her chestnut mare, as a silent moan escaped her lips...Maple,the revamped shadowmere...wiennied nervously, and as Auriell recovered, she pointed north and the trio headed off to where ever it was   that caused the disterbance 

Shyvana, and Auriell cantered upon the group slowly, "Norcon?Whats happening, Maple started bugging out and told me to find you, well..."Shyvana trailed trailed off, Auriell picked back up.

"She more or less lead us to you, but I digress, I felt an ancient evil awaken...and it gave me a terrible headache..." she explained.

by Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

Shyvana and Auriell are riding along the road, having no contracts as of late...the odd orc and saint pair stopping suddenly as the golden saint Auriell clutched her head, leaning over her chestnut mare, as a silent moan escaped her lips...Maple,the revamped shadowmere...wiennied nervously, and as Auriell recovered, she pointed north and the trio headed off to where ever it was   that caused the disterbance 

Shyvana, and Auriell cantered upon the group slowly, "Norcon?Whats happening, Maple started bugging out and told me to find you, well..."Shyvana trailed trailed off, Auriell picked back up.

"She more or less lead us to you, but I digress, I felt an ancient evil awaken...and it gave me a terrible headache..." she explained.

Nivzahkun
September 2, 2014

"we must find sunder or we will never win." im going to the hall to dig up info.

by Nivzahkun
September 2, 2014

"we must find sunder or we will never win." im going to the hall to dig up info.

Nivzahkun
September 2, 2014

"we must find sunder or we will never win. im going to the hall to dig up info."

by Nivzahkun
September 2, 2014

"we must find sunder or we will never win. im going to the hall to dig up info."

valromar
September 2, 2014

SUNDER MUST BE DEEPER IN THE CATACOMBS

by valromar
September 2, 2014

SUNDER MUST BE DEEPER IN THE CATACOMBS

Nivzahkun
September 19, 2014

"Sunder is in morrowind, in the ruin on the western border, in the mts., it is called khazlam. We must go there, i'll hesd there now." he shouts: "vahlomok himdah ahrk tiid" and is gone in a flash of light.

by Nivzahkun
September 19, 2014

"Sunder is in morrowind, in the ruin on the western border, in the mts., it is called khazlam. We must go there, i'll hesd there now." he shouts: "vahlomok himdah ahrk tiid" and is gone in a flash of light.

Vultuzmaar
November 17, 2014

*Maramis is a 23 year-old Dunmer with a natural ability of stealth. He left solstheim in search of ways to make gold... with bloodshed if necessary. He came across the dark brotherhood and was almost immediately accepted into it because of his gift of stealth which he calls "shadow walking." The brotherhood trained him further in ways of stealth and assassination. he is armed with two daedric daggers (Dinok and Vokun) and a modified daedric bow (it is able to retract the arms, similar to the bow from Theif, and has a clip for a dagger just above the grip to introduce a strange fighting style).*

Maramis was in a nearby tree, taking interest in the conversation of the dwemer's return

by Vultuzmaar
November 17, 2014

*Maramis is a 23 year-old Dunmer with a natural ability of stealth. He left solstheim in search of ways to make gold... with bloodshed if necessary. He came across the dark brotherhood and was almost immediately accepted into it because of his gift of stealth which he calls "shadow walking." The brotherhood trained him further in ways of stealth and assassination. he is armed with two daedric daggers (Dinok and Vokun) and a modified daedric bow (it is able to retract the arms, similar to the bow from Theif, and has a clip for a dagger just above the grip to introduce a strange fighting style).*

Maramis was in a nearby tree, taking interest in the conversation of the dwemer's return

Blood Moon

by valromar
November 21, 2014
Blood Moon

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.